Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fix Linux .desktop file for desktop-file-validate 0.22
- Fixes for Linux .desktop file
- Fix unrendered lines in knew.hlp
After a short wait of 12 years, a new release of KevEdit is ready!
- Add macOS support
- Support high DPI screens
- Respond to window close event and ctrl-C (non-DOS)
- Allow resizing window
- Add ctrl+ ctrl- shortcuts for scaling window
- Support DOSBox on Windows
- Upgrade to SDL 2.0
- Add high resolution icons
- Add docker images for building binaries
- New build script for creating binaries
- Fixes for buffer overflows, memory leaks, and other bugs
After a brief rest, KevEdit 0.5.1 is officially released. Many bugs have been exterminated, and DOSBox support is added to the Linux version.
Time passes. Oh, and KevEdit 0.5.0 is released! This is a big one. Besides the DOS version, there are also Win32 and Linux native versions. This is especially useful if KevEdit disagrees with your hardware in WinXP.
Has it been three months? Heh. The long-awaited 0.4.0 release is out! Go to the download page. Important changes: the new libzzt2 core, music testing, all creatures implemented, a parameter editor, etc. You'll like it :P