* New upstream version - Version 6.1 released - Keyboard usability improved thanks to the Giuseppe "Cowo" Corbelli. - The focus is now moved to the content page once the link is clicked, so the keyboard navigation is available immediately. You can switch the focus back by pressing Ctrl+(1-4). - Added extended keyboard shortcuts for FindNext and FindPrevious; F3 still works. - Navigation tab window activation (Contents, Search, Index, Bookmarks) now automatically focus the proper element. - The items in the navigation page now reacts on onItemActivated, and hence act on <Return> key and follow the DE policy (such as respecting KDE single click). - Upon successful search, the focus moves to the results list. - Titles are now space-trimmed. - Fixed binary TOC parser check which led to crashes for some CHM files. - Fixed incorrect settings file storage name when the CHM file contains multiple dots. - Fixed the Ctrl+click and Shift+click when the release event was intercepted by other applications (i.e. GoldenDict) - 'Esc' closes the search dialog and restores focus in the content window.
* New upstream version -Bugs Fixed: --721196 - Cannot import lines with empty fields for deposit or withdrawal in bank transaction download. --721654 - Style sheet preference is not saved for a Preconfigured Report --723975 - Dialog box displayed during QIF import has placeholder text --724995 - Gnucash crashes due to assertion failed when opening sqlite file --711567 - Cannot save a custom report if a path contain diacritic chars --726430 - Python: account.getName() raises TypeError --726891 - segmentation fault on session.end() -Other Changes: --Fix resizing of columns in budget view --Fix guile 2 stack overflow errors for large reports --Fix basis calculation for FIFO or LIFO when less than one lot is sold. --Update Window and Menu item from "Preconfigured-" to "Saved-" Report and add lables to the dialog with help texts --Aqbanking: SEPA transfer improvements - fix origin labels and add possibility to edit sender's name. --Prevent crash reported in Bug 711567. -Translations Updated: Catalan, Danish, Italian
* New upstream version . Added "Font Smooth" option to "xfreerdp" connections (may not work on all 'xfreerdp' client versions) Tested with 'freerdp-x11 1.0.2-1' . Finally fixed the problem with Terminal loosing focus when changing from TAB!! :) . Fixed a bug that prevented PAC from using all the available space for embedded RDP windows . Fixed a regression bug that prevented using both "Auto reconnect" and "Delay char sending" at the same time
* New upstream version + Compensation for GTK 3.10 bug was added (in Ubuntu 14.04 beta). (thumbnail gallery page fails to update completely) + Translations for Spanish and Catalan were updated. + Mashup: rotation of an overlay image using the mouse was removed (too easy to rotate by accident - use the dialog rotate control).
* New upstream version . Modified history widget to prevent execution of commands if Terminal is disconnected (strange thing could happen!) . Fixed a bug that prevented the "Config" window from being closed under some circumstances . Changed Wake-on-lan shortcut from <ALT>-o to <ALT>-w . Minor changes to optimize how right-click "SFTP" from SSH connections work . Minor bug fix to prevent showing main connection on very particular circumstances
* New upstream version - 184.108.40.206.2: . Another bugfix for some Gtk2 versions not respecting some methods - 220.127.116.11.1: . Nth micro bugfix... (I'm so sorry for being such a lame programmer... :( ) - 18.104.22.168: . Added a confirmation dialog when deleting keypress-history . Fixed a bug regarding "Disconnect and restart" session . Added requirement for "libgtk2-unique-perl" library - 22.214.171.124: . Added support for PowerPC 64 bit architecture! (awesome community job!!!) . Added an option to show a list at Terminals right side to show the command history! . Much better algorithm to detect terminal prompt for history to be detected!! . Added support to Bulk Edit EXPECT fields also! . Given some love to Unity's launch icon right click menu (quick conn + local shell) . Added '--password=<pwd>' to allow autologon without interactively asking user for password when PAC's protection is ON . Minor code optimizations
* New upstream version New features: - Added Addressbook to associate name with categories, that can be referenced from usercolor settings and highlight settings - Added usercolor settings to locally assign custom usercolors - Option to restore dialog positions/reopen dialogs on start Changes: - Improved setting for timeout buttons/added to GUI, improved timeout messages - Highlight: Default username now matching on word bounds, added word bounds matching prefixes, added highlight next messages - Reorganized settings dialog to accomondate new settings/features - Updated help - Parse /mods response to make users mods - Improved Named Colors panel in color chooser - Added Ctrl-Shift-Tab to switch to previous channel - Added server/port settings - Added setting to enable/disable stream status messages in chat Bugfixes: - Fixed FrankerFaceZ mod icon parsing to reflect recent changes - Fixed parsing error - Fixed userstats max length - Added scrolling to "Removed Streams.." list
* New upstream version * Image/export: Proper initialization of Qz for jpeg export * UI : Add an override menu to force language * tinypy : Add support for os.environ * x264 : Improved settings (tobias) * Win32 : Fix crash when having an audio problem * Win32 : Re-add mp4v2 to installer files * Audio/FAAC : Fix channel mapping when source is mono * Audio/AMR : Re-enabled AMR * Audio/lavc : Fixed encoding for codec not supporting planar (MP2) * Audio : Fixed importing MP2 audio detected as MP3 * Editor : Fix deleting chunks of the video leading to seek errors * Editor : Initial copy/paste support * Editor/audio: Fix issue when source has more than 4 tracks * Editor : Better detection of double fps input files * TS/Demux : Brute force eac3 probe * TS/Demux : Better initialization, avoid dropping audio * MP4/Demux : Fix management of PCM audio * Mkv/Demux : Proper re-indexing for mpeg2 in mkv * Mp4v2/Mux : Add fast start mode back * OpenSolaris : Some fixes by pfelecan * Subtitles : Update libass + very simple srt2ssa converter * OsX : Enables more optional codecs... * avsfilte : Performance Improvements (fahr)
* New upstream version * [core]: Patch for transposed EDID red y bits * [build]: remove all libtool files from RPM * [core]: fix conditional compiling of XcmDummy * [build]: fix spec packaging issues * [core]: call split libraries in libXcm * [build]: sync spec file with obs * [core]: add XcmDummy.c file * [build]: add xcm-edid xcm-x11 xcm-ddc pkg-config files * [build]: reorder building of libraries * [build]: split EDID parsing library out * [core]: XcmeContext_InLoop return meaningful value * [core]: Fix window name print * [conf]: update debian changelog * [docu]: update man pages * [core]: omit XmuClientWindow() * [conf]: bump version * [core]: initialy observe windows * [docu]: fix link * [build]: update autotools files * [build]: remove libtool * [build]: add missed automake script
* New upstream version * Used new skybox images with liberal licences so the project is now actually "free software" (Tomasz Buchert) * Many thanks for Frank Möhle for the rest of these changes! * Lua 5.2 * Small updates for classic physics * OpenGL rendering tweaks * Glowing particle textures (#83) * Added MESA GL 7.x/8.0.x to blacklist * VMWare OpenGL driver to blacklist * Added more spawn scripts: merging galaxies, clouds, plummer * Fix setvideomode: second try with videoantialiasing=0 fails (#66) * Use spawn name as default simulation name (#49) * Smooth rotation and zoom (#89) * Many bugs fixed, speed improvements, and build fixes
* New upstream version . Added "Run with 'sudo'" under "Method". Password and prompt is defined in "Preferences -> PAC Main Options -> Advanced" . Modified the "autoreconnect on disconnection" to handle better disconnections, and distinguish between correct (manual) and forced disconnections . Minor GUI improvements . Fixed a bug that prevented PAC from using "autossh" . Little GUI change to make more visible SSH/SFTP's "Advanced options" entry box
* New upstream version Plugins: - filmon: Added VOD support, patch by Athanasios Oikonomou. - ilive: Added support for HLS streams, patch by Athanasios Oikonomou. - mlgtv: Updated for service changes. - veetle: Now handles shortened URLs, patch by Athanasios Oikonomou. - youtube: Updated for service changes. Bug fixes: - Fixed gzip not getting decoded in streams. Other: - Added scripts to automatically create Windows builds via Travis CI. Builds are available here: http://livestreamer-builds.s3.amazonaws.com/builds.html
* New upstream version The GnuCash development team proudly announces GnuCash 2.6.1, the latest stable release of the GnuCash Free Accounting Software. This is a maintenance release; there are no new features, but Mike Alexander has extensively reworked the Advanced Portfolio Report. Mike Alexander has completed his extensive reworking of the Advanced Portfolio Report. Bugs Fixed: 497831 - Can't change the date of a transaction with certain locales 721472 - Fix Reconcile description column. 721677 - Customer Summary does not include inactive customers 722123 - Zero price entry added to price database on stock purchase 722903 - Poor performance of account hierarchy, budgets, reconcile window,... 723051 Implement gncCustomerNextID in Python bindings. 723373 - Don't create any sx in the since-last-run dialog if this is a read-only file 723644 - Make sure that gnc_search_invoice_on_id() returns the correct type of object. 724211 - Can't select march 6 date on register 724426 - Errors in account plan 724427 - New account plan for Sweden 724578 - Problems clearing incompletely paid invoices 724753 - Saved Multicolumn Report Error 725131 - Adding Payments to Fancy Invoice Translations Updated: Catalan, Italian
* New upstream version + Gallery view: highlight the current image with a red frame. + Gallery thumbnail right-click menu: new entry to pop-up a large resizable movable image. View multiple images within the gallery. + Mosaic: new function to convert an image into a mosaic with tiles made from all available images. Click a tile to pop-up the underlying image. + Pattern: new function to add a semi-transparent pattern to an image background (e.g. make an image seem painted on canvas or a brick wall). + New slide show transition: Ken Burns effect (slow zoom-in). + Mashup transparencies can be adjusted instantly as well as gradually. + Several small user interface changes were made for convenience and consistency with common practices. Speed was also improved. + Keyboard shortcuts editing was simplified. + Leverage Edits was removed (this is more easily done with Paint Edits). + Edit Translations was removed (unused AFAIK, and slightly buggy). + Bugfix: Paint/Clone: ignore source pixels beyond image edge [crash risk]. + Bugfix: Fix memory allocation thread contention [crash risk]. + Bugfix: If a collection once contained images that are now deleted, copy/cut/paste operations could move the wrong images.
* New upstream version Plugins: - Added plugin for MLG.tv. (#275) - Added plugin for DMCloud, patch by Athanasios Oikonomou. (#297) - Added plugin for NRK TV, patch by Jon Bergli Heier. (#309) - Added plugin for GOMeXP.com. - Removed GOMTV.net plugin as the service no longer exists. - mips: Fixed issue with case sensitive playpath. (#306) - ilive: Added missing app parameter. (#293) - ustreamtv: Added support for password protected streams via ``--ustream-password``. - youtube: Now handles youtu.be shortcuts, patch by Andy Mikhailenko. (#288) - youtube: Use first available stream found on channel pages, patch by "unintended". (#291) Streams: - hds: Fixed segmented streams logic, patch by Moritz Blanke. Bug fixes: - Fixed buffer overwriting issue when passing a memoryview, patch by Martin Panter. (#295) - Avoid a ResourceWarning when using ``--player-continuous-http``, patch by Martin Panter. (#296)