* New upstream version **Highlights:** * Fog of War implemented * Spell system implemented with two spells: Summon Worker and Call to War * Research logic and UI implemented: rooms, spells and traps should now be researched in the library * Saving/loading feature * Creatures pay day implemented * Portals can be claimed and can generate rogue waves that attack keepers * Traps must be crafted in the workshop * Creatures mood implemented * Creature overlays show relevant information on hover (or when pressing ALT) * Many GUI improvements **General:** * Saving/loading feature (#531 #534) * Many hardcoded values were made configurable via config files * Rooms and traps prices are configurable (#346) * Tileset configuration and biomes support (#14) * Test levels are noted as such (#381) * Backup the last three game logs (#567) * Packaging/installation improvements: - Provide an appdata.xml file (#356) - Drop bundled FreeMono.ttf font (#366) - Install engine config files in the proper arch-dependent path (#400) - Link icon with the game window and executable on Windows (#202) * Removed the broken Culling Manager (#170) * Disable angelscript as it is not used currently (#504) * Code abstration to prepare unit tests (#592) * Win32 build now produces a backtrace upon segfault (#680) * Lots of bug fixes **Gameplay:** * Implemented the Fog of War (#295) - Implemented trap vision logic (#408) * Implemented creatures pay day (#431) * Implemented spells support and made workers spawned only via a spell (#16) * Implemented the Call to War spell (#484) * Implemented the library's research logic + research tree (#411 #508) * Portals can be claimed (#588) * The max number of creatures is configurable and influenced by the number of claimed portals (#588) * Implemented rogue portal waves (#594 #607) * Gold dropped on the floor follows the same mesh logic as the one in treasury rooms (#279) * Improved the camera perspective (#345) * Readded default viewpoint support and made the V key cycle the viewpoints (#494) * AI repairs damaged rooms (#375) * Revised the creature spawning logic (#568) * Updated the help window content (#548) **Rooms:** * The workshop replaces the forge for traps. The forge will be used later to craft creature's equipment (#459) * Traps are crafted in the workshop only when needed (#469) * Add support to disable a room for a specific player in a specific level (#86) **Creatures:** * Workers: Gold dug from gold tiles is now visually carried (#407) * Improved creature vision processing (#396) * Added support to make creature prefer certain jobs (#354) * Implemented creature mood (#11) * Improved wall claiming order (#282) * Research entities should be brought to the temple center (#576) * Many fixes to workers and fighters behaviour **UI:** * Added the research tree GUI, currently not interactive (#517) * Skull flag system to see current creatures health + level + team color (#519) * Console code cleaned up and using CEGUI (#134 #299) * Chat and event messages handling upgrade (#638 #642 #647 #654) * Fixed tooltips behaviour (#337 #397) * Added a check box, permitting to disable replay creation when quitting the game (#406) * Improved the UI of Combo-boxes/Check-boxes, ... from generic to OD-like (#419) * Display the number of controlled fighting creatures (#562) * The keeper hand is used as an icon and is above the GUI (#547 #420) **Graphics:** * Better light handling (#446 #453 #456) * Support for normals (#514) * Added normals for many materials * Use more keeper hand animations (#350) * New workshop and corresponding elements (#609 #612) * New training dummy and wall models for the training hall (#656) * New troll bed (#503) * New goblin + bed (#438 #449) * New grimoire model (#544) * New gold ground tile (#536) * Fixed material errors (#529 #570 #606) * Spring cleaning: unused textures, models and materials dropped (#492 #579) **Editor:** * Fixed adding/moving lights (#19 #20 #486) * Fixed seeing traps in the map editor (#455) * Made adding portals/temple possible via the editor (#192) **Balancing:** * Decreased amount of gold stored in each treasury tile to 1000 * Reduced creature walking speed by 10% * Set armor increase/level to 0.1 for all creatures * Raised experience gained from battle * Creature regain mood points when hitting other creatures (#649) * Reduced workers claiming rate (#650) * Increased portal cooldown (+25%)
* New upstream version fix: move animation. fix: wrong slots update (hercules) fix: error message with delayed items (hercules) fix: characters list after password change. fix: default walk speed in stats (hercules) fix: kill stats window on levelup. fix: displaying mod stat with value -1. add: mirror support for servers list. add: change password support (hercules) add: quick settings page (yellow bar in settings) add: help messages for chat settings page. add: experimental support for CilkPlus (disabled by default). remove: hide shield setting.
* New upstream version + Data: New Sprites + Bug: Air-to-ground fire needs to allow the attacker to pick a path on the targets flight path if multiple hexes are equidistant (this can matter for angle-of-attack calculation) + Bug: in Air-to-ground attacks, the end facing of the Aero was being used, instead of the facing at the position in the flight path + Feature [#1362]: Extras tab in UnitDisplay now shows last targeted unit + Bug [#4437]: ASFs - "Next target" button selects invalid targets + Bug [#4440]: ASFs - unable to strafe hexes with friendly units + Patch [#465]: Advanced option to turn off displaying hex coordinates + Bug [#3877]: Compiling with JDK 7 breaks Mac releases + Patch [#467]: Antialiasing only works during deployment + Data: New Sprites. + Data: New RATs(Completes the Field Manuals) Thanks Magnus Kerensky. + Feature: Tactical Overlay settings now update board view immediately + Patch [#466]: FoV Shading in with stripes + Translation(Russian): First pass of Russian translation complete. + Bug: Pintle turret weight calculation wrong + Data: New Sprites + Data: XTRO Most Wanted Units/Unit Fixes. + Bug [#4462]: Infantry with support lasers incorrectly labeled as "Heavy Laser" + Bug [#4474]: NPE in 0.41.3 r11674 UnitDisplay$ExtraPanel.displayMech + Patch [#468]: Anti-aliasing for the StepSprites + Feature: Anti-aliasing for CursorSprites + Patch [#469]: StepSprite text gets lost at lower scales + Patch [#470]: Updated movement and facing arrows (StepSprite/EntitySprite) + Data: New Sprites and Neoancient RATs + Bug: M-Pod should be defensive BV for tanks + Bug: AR10 ammo BV should be in total compared to launcher BV, not for each type of missile seperately + Bug: PPC w/ capacitor has wrong BV when combined with drone operating system + Bug [#4467]: Incorrect popup text when mousing over hex targeted by artillery + Bug [#4468]: Path planner doesn't know about elevation change steps + Bug [#4471]: TargetingDisplay centers display on off-board units + Bug [#4476]: Unjam UAC Unofficial Option Not Working + Bug: Potential NPE in Compute.getClosestFlightPath + Bug: wrong BV for medium SCC + Bug: capacitor being added twice for tank ppc BV + Bug [#4480]: Vehicle damage threshold rule prevents criticals when IS is hit + Bug [#4495]: ASFs : Cluster hit weapons still causing multiple critical hits per weapon on a to hit roll of 12 (was listed as fixed) + Bug [#4483]: ASFs : Extra heat from engine hits not shown during firing phase + All non-mechanized Infantry can now make anti-mech attacks, previously they had to have anti-mech training, which is a restriction no longer in TW + Feature: UnitDisplay Pilot tab now says Anti-Mech instead of Piloting for infantry + Bug: Updated UnitDisplay Weapon tab to-hit details for swarm and leg attacks: it now follows the same format as regular weapons attacks + Bug [#4494]: "Navel C3" + Data: New Sprites and unit Fix. + Bug [#4454]: Conventional infantry costs are being calculated incorrectly + Patch [#474]: Cosmetic Changes to CommonSettingsDialog + Reduced default path planner time limit from 2000ms to 500ms + Bug [#4425]: Princess and Precognition share a Game reference + Bug [#4502]: Thunder bombs create minefields with incorrect owners + Data: New Sprites and Infantry unit fixes. + Bug [MML#176] PPC capacitors does not appear in equipment list for aeros + Data: New Sprites and adding HTP:Tortuga Units. + Bug: Potential NPE computing BV for Protomechs with AMS + Bug: Infantry antimek training was getting overriden by default piloting skill + Patch [#476]: Coordinates from Point (more accurate mouse click point to hex conversion) + Patch [#475]: Minimap - display visible area, minimize bug fix, enable AA + Updated how BLKInfantryLoader handles the antimek tag: an empty tag now designates that the unit is AM trained and will get the default AM skill for the unit type, previously it would get an AM skill of 0 + Bug [#4518]: VTOL Chin turret weight not being calculated + Data: Couple of Unit fixes and New Sprites. + Made Endo Steel and Endo Composite variable criticals, for super heavies + Bug [#4454] Final Fix for Infantry Costs. + Bug [MML#147] BA mechanical jump boosters take up no weight + Bug: Infantry Weights adjusted to take into account AntiMek Equipment. + Bug [#4513]: NPE in 0.41.3 r11674 Infantry.isLocationProhibited caused by Vee + Bug [#4506]: Deploying minefields - trying to cancel the minefield deploys the minefield with 0 density + Bug: Generated Map Settings Save dialog says Load + Bug: Generated Map Settigns Save Dialog now adds .xml extension if not present + Bug: Generated Map Settings Dialog now sets Map Size drop down to 'Custom' if configured map size doesn't exist + Bug [#4501]: ASF : rolling twice to unjam UAC 20 + Bug [#4453]: ASF unable to use split S for unknown reason + Bug [#4519]: Cannot Jump Over Water (Path finding) + Bug: Possible to see moving unsee enemies units with double-blind, sensors and Show Movement option + Bug: Sensor return icons displayed info it shouldn't (like facing, prone, etc) + Bug: Added missing default keybind for Toggle Isometric (it's now T) + Feature: Added ability to select default weapon sort order in client settings + Save Weapon Sort Order menu item now sends the Entity's sort order to the server + Added a defaultSkinScrollBars.xml, for the default skin with scroll bars + Data: New Sprites and some unit fixed. + Bug [#4490]: CASE doesn't work correctly for the tac ops taking damage rule. + Bug [#4520]: ProtoMechs and Equipment Modes + Data: New Sprites
* New upstream version fix: chat command /me. fix: remove from priority attack list. fix: compilation with code blocks. add: heal popup message if used heal skill (hercules). add: char rooms support (hercules). add: mute/unmute support (hercules). add: different skill related particle effects (hercules). add: variable with player name in away message. Variable name: 'NAME'.
* New upstream version * Security fixes: * Fixed arbitrary file read by WML/Lua API (CVE-2015-0844, bug #23440). * AI: * Bottleneck Micro AI: bug fix for case when allied units are present * Forest Animals Micro AI: bug fix for wander terrain lying on border hexes * Herding Micro AI: bug fix for dogs sometimes having moves left at end * Campaigns: * Use the new bigmaps for A Tale of Two Brothers, Delfadors Memoirs, The Hammer of Thursagan, Northern Rebirth and the epilogue of Legend of Wesmere. * Under the Burning Suns: * Subterranean Struggle: fixed enemy reinforcements event never triggering. * Language and i18n: * Updated translations: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Galician, German, Polish, Scottish Gaelic, Spanish * User interface: * Fix bug #22984: Sliders (GUI1) focusing improperly in non-game contexts, and not responding to left-right key press * Miscellaneous and bug fixes: * Fix OOS when undoing after deactivating delayed shroud updates. * Eliminate local carryover info retained by clients when transitioning in MP campaigns, which seems to cause OOS and wrong carryover gold (bug #22936). * Fix bug #23426: Terrain Description action works on shrouded hexes. * Fix bug #23243: Segfault while clicking during [delay] in prestart. * Fix bug #23331: "time over" events unsynced. * wmllint now reports 1.10.x-style instances of variation_name (bug #23217).
* New upstream version 1.5.0 (2015-04-01) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ - Fix: [NewGRF] Add Misc. GRF Feature Flag 6 to enable the second rocky tile set [FS#6260] (r27200) 1.5.0-RC1 (2015-03-18) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ - Feature: [NewGRF] Display relative offset changes in the sprite aligner [FS#6236] (r27174) - Fix: Original road vehicle acceleration crashed for vehicles taking over [FS#6255] (r27190) - Fix: GCC 5 compilation (r27185, r27183) - Fix: Data race due to lazy initialisation of objects [FS#5969] (r27178) - Fix: Compilation with MinGW64 (r27176) - Fix: Use the regular clipping functions in the sprite aligner instead of some magic [FS#6237] (r27173) - Fix: Windows randomly drops SetCursorPos calls, breaking the RMB-scrolling [FS#6238] (r27172) 1.5.0-beta2 (2015-02-24) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ - Feature: [NoGo] Game scripts can point to a location, station, industry, or town when publishing news (r27164) - Feature: Allow changing max heightlevel in scenario editor (r27151) - Feature: Make use of both rocky tile sets from the base graphics (r27117) - Change: Scale (non-custom) default window sizes according to GUI zoom (r27147) - Change: Make statusbar and chat-entry window use the same width as the toolbar (r27146) - Change: The chatbox-width setting now uses percent of screen width instead of pixels (r27144) - Change: [NewGRF] Interpret negative positions in industry layouts depending on GRF version (r27138) - Fix: [SDL, Windows] Right-mouse-button scrolling scrolled/jumped too far, when OpenTTD lagged during mouse event processing (r27167) - Fix: Toolbars were not invalidated when changing max-vehicles settings [FS#6204] (r27163) - Fix: Tile selection was drawn outside of map in some cases [FS#6208] (r27162) - Fix: Reimplement the viewport drawing algorithm [FS#6156] [FS#6206] (r27161) - Fix: Issues with smallmap and viewport coordinates and transformations (r27160, r27159, r27158) - Fix: Mark bridge middle tiles dirty when building/removing/changing bridges (r27157) - Fix: Rounding and unit-conversion inconsistencies in calls to MarkAllViewportsDirty (r27148) - Fix: Oilrig empty-tile checks were incorrect due to wrong TileIndexDiff->TileIndexDiffC conversion (r27137) - Fix: Misalignment in generate world window in case of small fonts (r27135) - Fix: Dragging of free wagons in depot failed with GUI zoom (r27133) - Fix: Reduce memory footprint of map array by shuffling its members [FS#6218] (r27132, r27126) - Fix: Dropdown- and tooltip-windows should not steal the focus (r27131) - Fix: [NewGRF] Action 7/9 condition 0A failed for present, but disabled, NewGRF (r27119) - Fix: Road vehicles could not reverse to be sent to depots when the following tile has the right type to run on, but could not be entered [FS#6183] (r27107) - Fix: Use the actual max speed of the vehicle in front when determining if a RV can overtake [FS#6176] (r27106) - Fix: grow_counter was not properly bounded by growth_rate, but by some other value used to calculate growth_rate [FS#6195] (r27105) - Fix: [Script] Support 64 bits integers in ScriptLists [FS#6194] (r27104) - Fix: [Script] Money values would end up wrong in strings when outside the bounds of a 32 bits integer [FS#6194] (r27102) 1.5.0-beta1 (2014-12-24) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ - Feature: Support .txt.gz and -txt.xz changelog, readme and license files in basesets, NewGRFs, etc (r27035, r27034) - Feature: More height levels [FS#4126] (r27010) - Feature: Latin translation (r26993) - Feature: Add option to choose normal, double or quad-size interface (r26990) - Feature: [Script] Swap method for script lists (r26894) - Feature: [Script] ScriptStationList_Cargo for sorting cargo by from and via (r26893) - Feature: [Script] API for retrieving planned flow (r26892) - Feature: [CargoDist] Predict links for station-autorefitting vehicles (r26889) - Feature: Setting for limiting the height of bridges (r26882) - Feature: Make aircraft ascend/descend when they are too close to the ground or too far away (r26866) - Feature: Allow hiding of non-interesting engines in the GUI (r26805, r26804) - Feature: Vehicle sorting in autoreplace GUI [FS#1640] (r26800) - Feature: [NewGRF] Advanced visual effects with multiple effect sprites independent of spawning model (r26988, r26747) - Feature: Warn about missing industries after generating a map (r26729) - Feature: Upgrade currently active NewGRFs to newest installed version (r26613) - Feature: Save and load grfid and md5sum of NewGRFs in config file (r26611) - Feature: Select an editable preset name for saving (r26610) - Feature: Cancel cargo delivery from industries/houses to stations after about 21 months of not having picked up any of the cargo (r26582) - Feature: Give a warning when a plane's orders tell it to use a runway which is too short for it [FS#6009] (r26566) - Feature: [Script] Extended API for CargoDist (r26557) - Feature: Show measured order times in timetable GUI also when not timetabled (r26550) - Feature: Prompt for confirmation when deleting a vehicle group (r26455) - Feature: Hierarchical vehicle subgroups (r26450) - Feature: Allow more sound sleep for dedicated servers when there's nothing to do and nobody paying attention (r26449) - Feature: [NewGRF] Add vehicle modflag 1 (unloading in progress) (r26430) - Change: Improvements to the man page (r27091, r27012) - Change: Allow to set the granularity of the tooltip hover time in milliseconds instead of seconds. New default value is 250ms (r26815) - Change: Follow SI recommendation about spaces between numbers and units [FS#6086] (r26733) - Change: [CargoDist] Save locations instead of distances in link graphs to reduce size (r26646) - Change: [Squirrel] Make the internal integer for scripts always 64 bits, so scripts behave the same on 32 and 64 bit architectures and money can be represented properly (r26585, r26584) - Change: Reshuffle advanced settings tree (r26614, r26536) - Change: Add backend-independent config-file setting to disable 8bpp video modes, and disable 8bpp by default (r26522) - Fix: [OS/2] Compile again [FS#6186] (r27092) - Fix: Compilation with freetype2 version 2.5.4 and newer [FS#6185] (r27079) - Fix: Variable 47 used the carge translation table of the wrong GRF in case of callback 1D [FS#6182] (r27075) - Fix: Some lists did not use natural string sorting [FS#6172] (r27063) - Fix: Mercurial version detection failed if personal presets were configured (r27059) - Fix: [OSX] Don't require double-press from non-dead console hotkeys [FS#5812] (r27046) - Fix: Crash when having the vehicle list opened from a buoy or oil rig when the buoy/oil rig is removed (r27030) - Fix: Unit number was not always fully shown in depots [FS#6102] (r27014) - Fix: [CargoDist] Reserve cargo only after unloading finished or if the vehicle has the desired cargo already [FS#6110] (r26918) - Fix: [Squirrel] Loading a value saved as boolean caused it to be of type integer instead of boolean (r26785) - Fix: [Squirrel] Harden string handling (r26777) - Fix: [OSX] Implement more of the text editing API to prevent crashes and improve IME support [FS#5972] (r26758) - Fix: Incorrect saving of order backups [FS#6066] (r26700) - Fix: Ordering a vehicle to a competitor's rail waypoint displayed an error message. Ignore the click as is done for the other order types to competitor's stuff [FS#6059] (r26692) - Fix: [Script] Loading/parsing of info .nuts was done in the same VM, causing e.g. constants to break the loading of info of other scripts [FS#5973] (r26617) - Fix: [CargoDist] Improve estimation of link capacitites (r26549) - Remove: A bunch of archaic settings from the GUI (r26528, r26526, r26525)
* New upstream version fix: crash in setting gm flag (hercules). fix: timeout disconnect from login server (hercules). fix: crash if switch character with opened storage window. fix: same servers update in servers list with different server type. fix: monster context menu item "remove from attack list". fix: chat tabs visibility in some cases. fix: memory leak in map loading. add: chat command to show equpped hat in chat. Command /hat. add: show exp and job based on special packet (hercules). add: show in pet and homunculus popup intimacy and hungry numbers (hercules) add: impliment skill deletetion (hercules). add: for each skill own levelup and deletion particle effect.