Resources and references for my talks
- "C++ Testing Techniques Tips and Tricks"
- "How to use Approval Tests for C++ Effectively"
- "Quickly and Effectively Testing Legacy C++ Code with Approval Tests"
- "Quickly Testing Qt Desktop Applications"
- "Refactoring Superpowers: make your IDE do your work, faster and more safely"
Detailed snippets and instructions
This section is for small topics that I want to shared instructions or other details for, which would take up too much space in slides, or might become outdated and change over time.
See also my list of past and future presentations.