Quickly Testing Qt Desktop Applications
- Approval Tests
- Arne Mertz's "Hello CMake" series
- Catch2 test framework
- clazy - Qt related compiler warnings and fixits
- old-style-connect - but do read the caveats.
- Clare Macrae's "Quickly Testing Legacy Code" talk at C++ on Sea 2019
- Googletest - Google Testing and Mocking Framework
- KDAB GammaRay
- Llewellyn Falco and Woody Zuill's "Practical Refactoring: 2 Minutes to Better Code"
- Squish GUI Test Automation Tool
- SuperCollider audio platform
- Test Pyramid
- Travis CI's "GUI and Headless Browser Testing"
I am a consultant and trainer.
- Qt Test Info
- Qt Test executables
- Qt Tests only supports one test QObject per executable, generating large numbers of exes
- Various people have tried to work around this - the following links may be useful