The Clarity & Rigour QGIS Redistricter allows you to easily redistrict a map into areas of equal population. This version works with QGIS v3 and above.
- support for target population/variation
- support for custom attribute fields
- lock finished districts
- rename districts
- export attributes to CSV
- projects save automatically for easy loading/reloading
- automatic map district colouring
Developed by John Holden, Clarity and Rigour LLC. Special thanks to Zach Alexopoulos; Dheeraj Chand; Moussa Dia and Robert Rose, the William & Mary Center for Geospatial Analysis; the William & Mary Election Law Society; and the University of Arizona Geography Department.
For a tutorial/manual, please visit the product web page at http://www.clarityandrigour.com/products/qgis-redistricter/
Data is not included but can be downloaded depending on your country of interest
- U.S. Census bureau (information included in the manual)
- Australian SA1/SA2 shapefiles from 2016 can be downloaded from: http://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/abs@.nsf/DetailsPage/1270.0.55.001July%202016