Interactive Lighting add-on for Blender
- Click on the script "Lumiere_beta.py",
- Click on the "RAW" button to see the script in your web browser,
- Right Click "Save as...", to save the script with the ".py" extension on your computer (ie: "Lumiere_beta.py")
- In the blender preferences, click on the "Add-ons" tab then on "Install from file..." to open the file browser,
- Select the file you just have save "Lumiere_beta.py" to finish the installation.
- A new tab "Lumiere" should appear.
Changelog : Ver 0.72 :
- All modal :
- No need to press the key all the time. Exemple : Press [S] one time to scale the light, press [S] a second time or [LMB] to exit the modal mode.
- Bugfix : Creating light during the edit mode was buggy / Use the image texture template.
Ver 0.71 :
- Update constraints :
- An empty was created with each light for the contraints ("G" : Orbit mode), which was painful to delete. No more empty !
Ver 0.70 :
- Update UI :
- Add a selection widget. The switch turns red to show you what light was selected.
- Move the strengh in the upper of the panel. Easier to acces.
- Bug fixes.
Ver 0.65 :
- New Reflector option :
- Turn your light into a diffuse object
Ver 0.60 :
- New custom light button:
- Create you shape facing the z-axis and use the new "Create light" button
- Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c62-X2ugMs
Ver 0.55 :
- New gradient template by Nathan Craddock (thanks
- Revert the mouse move to the left for decrease value, as request by VertexPainter
- Hotkeys mapping as request by VertexPainter
- Add HUD