Run the server:
git clone https://github.com/tomaszrogucki/weatherapp
- If your environment has not been yet configured to work with grunt and nodejs, you may want to run the following commands:
sudo npm install -g grunt-cli
sudo ln -s /usr/bin/nodejs /usr/bin/node
- Weatherapp is a web application which fetches weather condition information from a remote server using the REST api.
- It facilitates monitoring of current weather conditions in different locations.
- Locations can be added by entering a city name or by pointing location on a map.
- Locations are also stored locally to enable browser refresh without data loss.