By: Claudia Vargas
Welcome to my App
This is an app that intend to help people to plan trips. It allows you to save and organize the information needed to plan successfully a trip. You can find different fields to register the information and a map (in the future) to help you to choose the right place to go and the transportation available.
- Ruby on Rails & Ruby: Used to build the entire API
I used Scaffolding to generate of my application following the instructions explained in this link: http://guides.rubyonrails.org/v3.2.9/getting_started.html#getting-up-and-running-quickly-with-scaffolding
- Back-end Repository: https://github.com/claucvk/trip-planner-api
- Front-end Repository: https://github.com/claucvk/trip-planner-client
- Back-end Deployed: https://lit-headland-30270.herokuapp.com/
- Front-end Deployed:https://tripplannercv.herokuapp.com/
Unsolved problems or major hurdles
- When I make a request I got options method display on the browse. To fix that problem I used Rack::Cors to make a proper cross domain AJAX calls.