Hyperleger Fabric Chaincode to deploy and execute Accord Project Cicero Smart Legal Contract templates
The chaincode exposes the following methods
Called by HLF to initialize the chaincode.
Called by HLF when a transaction is received. Dispatches to the functions below.
Initializes the state of the ledger for this chaincode
Deploys a Smart Legal Contract to the ledger
- contractId (string), the identifier of the contract. Used on subsequent calls to
- templateData (base64 encoded string), a base-64 encoded Cicero template archive.
- contractData (JSON string), the JSON object (as a string) that parameterizes the templates. Must be a valid instance of the template model for the contract.
- state (JSON string), the JSON object (as a string) for the initial state of the contract. Must be a valid instance of the state model for the contract.
Executes a previously deployed Smart Legal Contract, returning results and emitting events.
- contractId (string), the identifier of the contract. As used in a prior call to
- request (JSON string), the JSON object (as a string) for request object for the contract. Must be a valid instance of a contract request type.