(This is the package README page. Source code is located under
src folder in the main project.)
The goal for this subproject is to provide necessary tools that automatically generate API documentation based on a a set of clauses and some additional notes and usage examples provided by app developers.
This is currently a work in progress and is subject to heavy change.
clausejs-docgen can automatically generate the following content:
- Syntaxis and visual hierarchy graphs for clauses
- Function synopsis for fclause
- Table of contents/indexes based on a Clause namespace registry
- HTML output of user-provided summary, comment and usage examples
Projects that use clausejs-docgen:
- Clause (http://clause.js.org)
Please open an issue to give feedback and suggestions.