Alexa Skill Building Cookbook
These folders contain short code samples that show you how to add features to an Alexa skill. Let's assume we are a chef, with an idea for a fancy new recipe. The recipe will require one or more ingredients to be combined to create the finished product. Alexa skills follow the same model. Basic ingredients can be added together to create a robust skill. This Cookbook is a desk reference for other Alexa skill design materials.
- external-calls shows how to call APIs and web services
- aws shows how to call specific services within AWS
- handling-responses shows ways to prepare speech output
Before Cooking (pre-requisites)
- Review and install developer utilities from the tools folder
After Cooking (testing)
- Review the testing folder for various ways you can test your skill during development.
Back to the github.com/alexa home page.