- Joined on
- statsample 330 A suite for basic and advanced statistics on Ruby.
- rubyvis 220 Ruby version of Protovis, a visualization toolkit.
- rinruby 102 Ruby library that integrates the R interpreter in Ruby, making R's statistical routines and graphics available within Ruby.
- Rserve-Ruby-client 101 Pure Ruby client for Rserve. Based on 'new' Java client provided with server, but with modifications to adhere to POLS
- distribution 97 Statistical Distributions multi library wrapper. Uses Ruby by default and C (statistics2/GSL) or Java extensions where available.
Contributions in the last year 15 total Feb 13, 2015 – Feb 13, 2016
Longest streak 1 day March 10 – March 10
Current streak 0 days Last contributed