- Fix rdoc/ri warning
- Depend on working version of debugger-ruby-core-source
- Point to new debugger-ruby_core_source API
- rename trace_nums19 ext to trace_nums
- Renable Rakefile and tests
- General cleanup
- Point to debugger-ruby_core_source as dependency
- Initial release - fork and release latest linecache
From previous gem's NEWS file
- updated for Ruby 1.9
- tolerance for finding windows extension in lib rather than ext.
- add test/data/* to gem.
- Credit Ryan Davis and ParseTree.
Add tracelines: get line numbers that can be stopped at.
Add routines to allow line-number remapping and filename remapping.
Add access methods to get the number of lines in a file.
Make this work with ruby-debug-base. Add reload-on-change parameters. add checkcache, cache, cached? sha1, and stat methods.
- Initial release of LineCache, a module for reading and caching lines.