Because everyone loves Nachos!
Sync your watched repos with Github. Manage them and stuff. Never leave wifi again without all the codes you care about, local.
- watch a project on github
- run 'nachos sync'
- magic - it is now up to date in your local repo and ready to go
- bump version in version.rb
- commit and push
rake releaseto tag, push, and push gem
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2011 Rob Sanheim. See LICENSE for details.