Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- cleanflight_ALIENWIIF1.hex 329 KB
- cleanflight_ALIENWIIF3.hex 216 KB
- cleanflight_CC3D.hex 334 KB
- cleanflight_CJMCU.hex 168 KB
- cleanflight_COLIBRI_RACE.hex 304 KB
- cleanflight_MOTOLAB.hex 269 KB
- cleanflight_NAZE.hex 328 KB
- cleanflight_RMDO.hex 305 KB
- cleanflight_SPARKY.hex 312 KB
- cleanflight_SPRACINGF3.hex 315 KB
- Manual.pdf 1.69 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
IMPORTANT: ** Requires >= v1.1.0 configurator **
NOTE: Upgrading from < v1.11.0 will erase your configuration, backup via GUI and CLI before flashing.
NOTE: Some defaults have changed. Do NOT blindly restore your backups using the CLI.
NOTE: CLI get/set commands have changed. some variables are now set using OFF/ON instead of 0/1.
NOTE: Experimental PID controllers have been removed. Only MW23, MWREWRITE and LUXFLOAT remain.
NOTE: Openpilot bootloader support as been removed. Flashing CC3D's via GCS is no-longer supported. See docs.
NOTE: G-Tune not available on NAZE target, it didn't fit - latest development builds have G-Tune on Naze Target.
- Improved flight performance.
- Replaced AUTOTUNE with G-TUNE.
- More robust SBUS and Spektrum support.
- Failsafe improvements.
- Mixer output mapping fixes.
- I2C overclock feature.
- Sonar improvements.
- CLI usabiity improvements.
- Removed less popular PID controllers - experimentation time is over.
- Blackbox logging improvements and fixes.
- USART1 can be used for SerialRX on F3 boards.
- HoTT Telemetry improvements and fixes.
- Support Naze32 Rev6.
- Support RMRC DoDo target.
- Many other fixes and general improvements.
- More unit tests.
- Documentation improvements.
Many thanks to the awesome Cleanflight developer and user community for their continued hard work, support and feedback.