IMPORTANT: ** Requires the latest v0.63.0 configurator **
NOTE: Flashing will erase your configuration, backup via GUI and CLI before flashing.
NOTE: Other software clients will need updating to use the modified MSP_RC_TUNING command.
NOTE: Your pid controller 2 (LuxFloat) P/R/Y I term values should be divided by 10 to retain previous flight behavior.
- Blackbox Flight data logging to onboard SPI flash chips (Naze Full, CC3D, SPRacingF3)
- Low-pass servo filtering.
- Re-designed serial port configuration.
- Multiple simultaneous telemetry systems can be used.
- CLI now also available on all MSP ports.
- Support MSP on 2 ports at different baud rates (e.g. for using configuring via Bluetooth using SoftSerial2 at 19200)
- Blackbox support for 230400 and 250000 baud rates.
- Better support for SumD failsafe (works the same as SBus failsafe).
- Independent Pitch/Roll rate adjustment (in GUI and in-flight).
- Support TPA Breakpoint adjustment in GUI.
- Cleanup of Mag/Acc sensor selection.
- Support high precision FrSky Voltage monitoring.
- Bug fix for tricopter 3D flight.
- NMEA GPS SpaceVehicle information support.
- Support for new SPRacingF3 Flight Controller.
- Sonar support for some STM32F3 based boards.
- Battery Voltage and Current monitoring on the Sparky.
- Many documentation updates.
- Many code cleanups.