Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Don't lock checkboxes when their value is not loaded from MCD configuration files.
- You must update the native messaging host to the latest version also.
- Files named
ieview-we-host.zipmay be detected as
Trojan:Win32/Azden.A!clby Microsoft Windows Defender, but it is false positive and actually safe. Those misdetectons have been reported to Microsoft, and go away after you update the malware definitions.
In this release, there are some improvements.
- show more verbose logs correctly
In the previous versions, details of logs are not correctly shown in debug mode. This bug is fixed by applying JSON.stringify().
Additionally, the native messaging host is updated. cfg file detection is improved.
Download ieview-we-host.zip and reinstall it:
If there are multiple .cfg files are exists under c:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox, always first .cfg file is detected. It is not suitable when third party generates extra .cfg under such a directory and it was detected as proper .cfg.
- Fixed a bug that preference value
falseis not set correctly.
- Fixed a bug that lockPref can't be applied correctly.
- Support only top URL in location bar
- Support sites opened by self feature
- Support to ignore query string in URL
- Support to enable/disable logging/debugging
- Support to customize log rotation count/time
Native messaging host:
- Use CR/LF for Windows
- Support log rotation
- Logging redirected URL
- Support placeholder (%s or %**) for launch browser
* Register context menu items for Firefox ESR52 correctly. Native messaging host: * Output log under temporary directory if the install directory is not writable.