Essential Launcher is a small launcher for Android. It provides a minimum of functionality.
- Small: <50 KB APK size
- App drawer to launch, and show information about that app.
- Home screen with ability to add one widget or leave it blank.
- Dock with five frequently used applications.
- Pin applications to dock by name.
- Transparent background.
- LTR as well as RTL support.
- Accessibility enabled.
If you want to support development, please make sure:
- You use Android Studio >= 3.2.1
- You must not enable minify
- You use SDK Version >= 28.
- You specify minimum SDK Version as 17 (Android 4.2).
- You use Java >= 8.
- The APK in Android Studio APK Analyzer must be smaller than 50 KB
Not yet supported features
- Widgets are not automatically advanced
Copyright (C) 2018 Clemens Bartz
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.