Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Fixes a bug where ratings are deleted when upgrading from older versions.
Adds Vk.com and Seafile support
- Vk.com support
- Seafile support (server >= 4.4.1)
- Amazon Cloud Drive support
- Add Ampache compatibility (through Subsonic service)
- Add new analyzer "Rainbow Dash"
- Answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything
- Add "Psychedelic Colour" mode to all analyzers
- Add left click to fullsize cover on playing widget.
- Add m4b support for non-drm files.
- Ignore English articles for library sorting.
- Improve the organize dialog.
- Add an option to warn before closing a playlist tab.
- Add an option to disable the pause notification.
- Add options to hide some internet services.
- Add an option to disable inline song metadata editing.
- Add "details below" and "no details" now playing widget options.
- Add "no song details" now playing widget option.
- Add icons to the extras menu.
- Add a source icon for CD tracks.
- Allow user to remove directories in the Files tab.
- Add ability to remove unavailable items from playlist.
- Add a button to the transcode dialog to add all files in a directory.
- Make it impossible to collapse either side of the MainWindow splitter.
- Add menu items for updating and doing a full rescan of Google Drive.
- Increase Soundcloud cover image size.
- Add the ability to pause Spotify tracks.
- Add the ability to add or remove a Spotify track to a Spotify playlist
through context menu.
- Add Spotify tracks to Spotify playlists by drag and drop.
- Add ability to get a link to share Spotify playlists and songs.
- Improve handling of Spotify Top Tracks and compilations.
- Add playlist actions to Spotify songs.
- Add ability to automatically set podcast as listened after successfully
sending it to a device.
- Add ability to order podcasts by age.
- Allow user to download multiple podcasts at the same time.
- Add ability to cancel podcast downloads in progress.
- Allow user to hide listened podcast episodes.
- Huge improvement of the speed at startup.
- Improve performance of mass rating changes.
- Improve ripping performance.
- Persistent cache for pixmaps. Huge improvement of the performance when
scrolling the library for example.
- Add AppData file for Clementine (for GNOME and KDE Software Centers).
- Add iPod-like behaviour to previous button.
- Add HipHop and Kuduro equalizers.
- Remember current playlist between restarts.
- IDv3 tag lyrics support.
- Scroll to last played track when switching playlists.
- Add stop after each song repeat mode.
- Sort discs numerically when using Group by disc.
- Add ability for sort by group and performer in the library view.
- Parse the year of a disc from musicbrainz.
- Add track intro mode.
- Add ability to add a search term with tab and space in the smart playlist
- Add love/ban (Last.fm) global shortcuts.
- Add support for "original year" tags.
- Send album artist to Last.fm with liblastfm >= 1.0.0.
- Add sample rate selection.
- Add option to change the time step when seeking using the keyboard.
- Playlist sort by album considers disc and track numbers.
- Add options for double clicking song in the playlist.
- Volume slider handles glow effect using system theme.
- Library view sort line themable.
- Show track durations in the CD ripper dialog.
- Add ability to read REM DISC tag from Cue sheet.
- Add ability to lock/unlock rating edit status.
- Add the support of trackNum elements in XSPF.
- Add support for inhibiting the screensaver on windows.
- Add "Smart Playlists" for Subsonic.
- Add lyrics from AZLyrics.
- Add lyrics from bollywoodlyrics.com.
- Add lyrics from hindilyrics.net.
- Add lyrics from lololyrics.com.
- Add lyrics from Musixmatch.
- Add lyrics from Tekstowo.pl.
- (Mac OS X) Use Alt+Tab to switch between playlist tabs.
- Fix crash when click on a SoundCloud entry in internet tab.
- Fix crash when marking podcast as listened.
- Fix crash after pressing OK in the device properties window.
- Fix stop after track which doesn't remove now playing.
- Fix play bleeding into next track after auto stop.
- Fix analyzer framerate when mouseover play scrubber.
- Fix issues with buffers sent to analyzer.
- Fix block analyzer framerate.
- Fix divide-by-zero possibility with small buffers at end of track.
- Fix divide-by-zero possibility in moodbar.
- Fix oversized album cover art.
- Clean cover art from /tmp.
- Fix the rendering of the little numbers in the boxes on queued items in
- Fix parsing of MusicBrainz data for discid.
- Fix random artifacting on nyanalyzer on startup.
- Fix podcasts length issues (which caused issues with seeking for example).
- Fix too small equalizer window size.
- Fix labels which don't inherit system text colors in the edit tag dialog.
- Fix the mess of the queue manager after playlist re-sort.
- Fix for queue ordering issue in the playlist view when using Ctrl+D to
dequeue a track.
- Fix detection of parent-relative paths in playlist saving.
- Fix path seperators issue when reading playlists.
- Fix m3u parser issue when an artist's name has a hyphen.
- Fix bug with percents when fetch the Jamendo catalogue.
- Fix a little dropout when transition to next track.
- Fix broken RockRadio.com for premium users.
- Fix Subsonic login with + characters in the password.
- Fix accents issue in when save playlist in xspf format.
- Fix issues with some songs length thanks to Taglib. People with Taglib
installed on their system will have to wait a new release of Taglib.
- Fix moodbars not generating correctly.
- Fix socket leak in moodbar.
- Fix memory leak in tagreader.
- Fix crash when trying to fingerprint but missing a plugin.
- Fix infinite scan with Subsonic when the library is empty.
- Fix shortcut/media keys issues on Mac.
- Fix compilation issues on Yosemite.
- Fix performer tag for mpeg.
- Fix parsing issues with "innovative" datetime formats.
- Fix laggy interface on Mac.
- Fix playback breaks in Spotify.
- Fix memory leaks.
- Fix crash when stopping song that is fading after pausing.
- Fix crash when trying to download a track but there is no current one
- Fix default spinner gif image which shows white pixels around the image.
- Fix setting album artist tag for FLAC files if it already exists.
- Fix crash when Clementine lists the albums on Ampache.
- Fix Last.fm scrobbling after seek.
- Fix metadata not processed properly for some streams (Akamai).
- Fix save state when the song was paused.
- Fix some issues in Boom and Turbine analyzers.
- Fix song continuously rewinding when seeking using keyboard arrow keys.
- Fix OSD re-posistioning which doesn't work on multiple monitors.
- Fix Sonogram state while paused.
- Fix crash when changing 'group by' while album covers are still loading.
- Fix loss of valid data from an mp3 file when using the metadata editor.
- Fix track slider twitching.
- Fix Di.fm stations stuck when try to play them without internet.
- Make mood files hidden in NTFS.
- Fix time labels blinking when playing streams without known duration.
- Fix tag fetcher which applies incorrect tags for songs without any results.
- Fix Clementine getting stuck when transitioning from a local track to a
Spotify track with crossfade disabled.
- Fix previous track when playing a dynamic random mix.
- Fix fullscreen album covers for monitors in portrait mode.
- Don't scale down star icons by 1 pixel.
- (Mac OS X) Fix Soundcloud API Search which simply doesn't work
- (Windows) Fix context menu for the "now playing widget"
- Remove Ubuntu One support.
- Remove Discogs support.
- Remove GrooveShark support.
- Remove Radio GFM support.
Build system changes:
- Update to gstreamer 1.0.
- Don't compile vreen with link-time optimizations.
- Use the system's sha2 library if it's available.
- Remove libindicate-qt.
- Remove internal copy of libechonest and add it as dependency.
- Use libcrypto++ instead of QCA.
- Update TagLib to 1.10.0.
- (Windows) Uninstall a previous install of Clementine when installing a new
- (Windows) Remember the last installation path.
- (Windows) Add libgmp-10.dll which is required by libgiognutls.dll.
- (Mac OS X) Use a GTlsDatabase for gstreamer SSL.
- (Linux) Follow freedesktop.org specifications for icons.
- (Linux) Add a 128x128 version of the Clementine icon.
- (Debian/Ubuntu) Remove internal copy of chromaprint and add it as
- (Debian/Ubuntu) Add libmygpo-qt-dev (=> 1.0.7).
- (Fedora) Don't depend on libplist or usbmuxd.
- Fix compilation with GCC 4.9.
- (Linux) Fix poor search performance with sqlite 3.8.
- (Ubuntu) Fix dependency issues on Ubuntu 14.04.
- (Windows) Upgrade to OpenSSL 1.0.1g to fix CVE-2014-0160.
Fixes some minor bugs. See the Changelog for details.