Clementine is a modern music player and library organizer for Windows, Linux and macOS.
- Latest Release
- Latest Pre-Releases
- Website: http://www.clementine-player.org/
- Github: https://github.com/clementine-player/Clementine
Opening an issue
Ask for a new feature
- Check if the new feature is not already implemented (Changelog)
- Check if another person didn't already open an issue
- If there is already an opened issue there is no need to comment "+1", it won't help. Instead, you can subscribe to the issue to be notified of anything new about it
Report a bug
- Try the latest build (https://github.com/clementine-player/Clementine/releases) to see if any bug is still present. If it works fine even though you see an open issue, please comment on it and explain that the issue has been fixed.
- Check if another person has already opened the same issue to avoid duplicates
- If there already is an open issue you could comment on it to add detail about the problem or confirm it
- In case there isn't, you can open a new issue with an explicit title and as much information as possible (OS, Clementine version, how to reproduce the problem...)
- Please use https://pastebin.com/ for logs/debug.
If there are no answers, it doesn't mean we don't care about your feature request/bug. It just means we can't reproduce the bug or haven't had time to implement it :o)
Compiling from source
Get the code (if you haven't already):
git clone https://github.com/clementine-player/Clementine.git && cd Clementine
Compile and install:
cd bin cmake .. make -j8 sudo make install
See the Wiki for more instructions and a list of dependencies: https://github.com/clementine-player/Clementine/wiki/Compiling-from-Source