v2.2.1, August 26th, 2020
v2.2.0, August 26th, 2020
Yes, I'm still here. Just been focused on other projects :)
- Bump Meteor to 1.11.0
- Bump NPM dependencies
- Fix NPM audit warnings
v2.1.0, July 29th, 2019
Special thanks to @ayhid, @MichelFloyd, @mrwisu, @h4de5, and @aferreol for help on this release :)
- Document #25 Add documentation about ESLint to docs.
- Complete #205 Remove unnecessary yarn.lock file.
- Add #234 Add ability to blacklist certain routes from SSR.
- Improve #261 Rename "Share" button to "Post Comment" in comment composer.
- Add #263 Add sorting option to comments (newest or oldest first) on documents.
- Complete #277 Correct path in error message in createIndex.js module.
- Improve #283 Update Meteor and NPM dependencies.
- Add #284 Merge PupQL functionality into Pup and deprecate @cleverbeagle/pupql.
- Fix #293 Fix sendEmail always sending text template.
- Fix #299 Fix old sendVerificationEmail Meteor method being used instead of GraphQL mutation.
- Fix #307 Fix incorrect image size in manifest.json.
- Complete #314 Fix linter errors.
v2.0.1, November 15th, 2018
- Fix #265 Fix seeder creating 100 instead of 5 users.
- Fix #267 Fix webhooks not receiving query params.
- Fix #270 Fix GDPR modal not closing when moving between pages after user clicks "Save Settings."
v2.0.0, November 9th, 2018
- Add #125 GraphQL support to replace usage of Meteor's publications and subscriptions.
- Add #174 Add sitemap.xml generator (h/t @merlinpatt for this).
- Improve #183 Folder structure to simplify import paths (h/t @merlinpatt for this).
- Add #204 Add prettier and pre-commit hook (h/t @merlinpatt for this).
- Add #208 Add browser-policy support (h/t @merlinpatt for this).
- Add #211 Add webhooks template (h/t @merlinpatt for this).
- Improve #220 Overhaul documents feature to include public/private documents and a new comments feature.
- Improve #225 Migrate to v4 of
styled-components(h/t @merlinpatt for this).
- Add #235 Add input sanitization when editing documents (h/t @merlinpatt for this).
- Improve #239 Migrate
babel-plugin-lodashto a production dependency (h/t @fknipp for this).
- Improve #240 Move actions to dedicated /actions directory under each /api directory.
- Add #250 Unit, integration, and end-to-end testing.
- Add #255 Continuous integration support via CircleCI (h/t @merlinpatt for this).
- Improve #259 Update Meteor to v1.8.
v1.6.1, June 26th, 2018
- Fix #176. Fix flash of /login page while SSR is loading. Needed to do a patch because the fix for this was breaking SSR.
v1.6.0, June 26th, 2018
- Fix #176. Fix flash of /login page while SSR is loading.
- Improve #166. Add minimum character length validation to update password on
- Improve #165. Upgrade to Meteor 184.108.40.206+.
- Fix #161. Fix
- Improve #162. Remove
- Add #156. Add
<Authorized />route component for roles-based routing.
- Add #155. Add settings panel (relates to #149).
- Add #151. Add a simple admin panel for users.
- Add #149. Add a pattern for acquiring GDPR consent.
v1.5.1, May 3rd, 2018
v1.5.0, April 26th, 2018
- Improve #157. Bump Meteor to 220.127.116.11 and all dependencies to their latest compatible versions.
- Add #154. Add blank state component.
- Improve #144. Migrate to base template for transactional emails. H/t @michelfloyd for this one.
- Improve #140. Move "Application Name" and support email into settings file instead of hard-coding it into the source. H/t @michelfloyd for this one.
- Improve #138. Correct all linter errors. H/t @merlinpatt for this one.
- Improve #134. Prevent welcome email sending before a user has verified their email address. h/t @toinevk.
- Improve #130. Remove unnecessary Babel presets. h/t @toinevk.
- Improve #81. Migrate to
- Add #69. Support for SSR with examples for dynamic data.
v1.4.0, February 12th, 2018
- Add #119. Add examples of indexing MongoDB collections and module for simplifying process of defining indexes.
- Improve #117. Simplify form handling. h/t @merlinpatt for this one.
- Improve #114. Migrate profile updates to Accounts API. h/t @ninjaPixel for this one.
- Improve #113. Simplify static pages implementation. h/t @sw-yx for this one.
- Add #111. Basic data export functionality.
- Add #110. Ability for users to delete their accounts (and data).
- Add #109. Add redirect back to initial request after login.
- Fix #106. Fix missing
- Add #105. Add
- Fix #104. Fix
onCreateUsernot applying default roles to new users.
- Add #49. Add better handling for schema errors inside of Methods. h/t to @Bandit for the solution.
v1.3.0, November 13th, 2017
- Improve #46. Move the resend verification email bar into its own component (h/t @pilarArr for implementing this).
- Improve #47. Move
/imports/ui/layouts/App/App.jsinto its own file (h/t @pilarArr for implementing this).
- Improve #48. Improve error handling in action methods so that they actual stop the Promise as soon as an error occurs.
- Improve #53. Move method imports to be on both the client and the server to leverage Meteor's latency compensation by default (h/t @zodern for refactoring this).
- Fix #59. Fix ESLint throwing a tantrum about line endings on Windows (h/t @pilarArr for implementing this).
- Improve #60. Move to
babel-preset-es2015(h/t @pilarArr for implementing this).
- Improve #78. Deprecate
@cleverbeagle/datespackage in favor of a local file of date helpers (h/t @zodern for refactoring this).
- Improve #79. Add
babel-plugin-lodashto reduce footprint of Lodash to only methods that are used in the project (h/t @ninjaPixel for finding/implementing this).
- Improve #80. Add exception to disable
max-lenESLint rule (h/t @ninjaPixel for implementing this).
- Improve #94. Bump Meteor to v1.6 and bump Atmosphere and NPM deps.
- Improve #95. Migrate from
withTrackerfor data containers (h/t @cdolek for sniffing these out).
- Improve #96. Fix miscellaneous ESLint errors (h/t @cdolek for sniffing these out).
v1.2.2, September 30th, 2017
Fix #66. Remove unnecessary
callbackargument causing trouble in
Fix #74. Fix typo in
v1.2.1, September 24th, 2017
- Fix #68. Update Meteor to v1.5.2 and bump Atmosphere dependencies to latest versions.
v1.2.0, September 7th, 2017
- Fix #31. Fix name not rendering for users logged in via OAuth with Google.
- Fix #32. Fix route props not being passed to rendered component in
<Public />. h/t @pilarArr for the fix.
- Improve #37. Bump Atmosphere and NPM dependencies to latest versions. h/t @pilarArr for the refactor.
- Improve #40. Move
Meteor.logout()call to be triggered by visiting the
- Add #44. Add support for transactional emails with HTML and text templates via Handlebars.
- Improve #45. Clean up the UI/UX of the "Edit Profile" view for users who are logged in via OAuth.
v1.1.1, August 6th, 2017
- Fix #27. Fix incorrect method name in rate limiter list in
- Fix #28. Fix verify email message displaying for users who log in via OAuth.
- Fix #29. Fix
@cleverbeagle/datesdependencies breaking initial startup. Also add
core-jsdependency as it was breaking some apps on startup.
v1.1.0, August 1st, 2017
Improve #16. Adds missing import for
/imports/startup/server/accounts/index.js. Add documentation on usage of
Improve #17. Move setting of user password in editing profile to client to ensure the user's current password is actually checked (implements Meteor's
Add #20. Add support for
lodashpackage via NPM and swap usage of
@cleverbeagle/stringspackage with lodash's
@cleverbeagle/stringsfrom NPM dependencies.
Fix #23. Fixes a React PropTypes warning showing up when accessing a non-existing document on
/documents/:_id/edit. Also improve 404 handling on
/documents/:_idwhen no document is passed.
Fix #24. Remove unnecessary
_.pluck()call obscuring the method names passed to the
v1.0.3, July 9th, 2017
- Fix #14. Remove unnecessary
loggingIncheck that was forcing the page to re-render.
v1.0.2, June 27th, 2017
- Fix #12. Fixes prop type warning being thrown when transitioning to the
ViewDocumentpage component from the
v1.0.1, June 14th, 2017
v1.0.0, June 13th, 2017
- Initial release of Pup.