CleverStack Node Seed
CleverStack Node Seed provides you with a cutting edge NodeJS development workflow. It's been designed to provide you with a super fast test driven back-end development lifecycle. Everything you need should be just one command away, if it's not please open an issue or fork and submit a pull request.
- NodeJS Async Non-Blocking Core.
- Modular Coding Structure based on NPM.
- Grunt powered tasks, including Server with Live Restart using nodemon.
- Databases supported: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite or MongoDB.
- Official ORM (Object Relational Mapper) Module provides an enterprise SQL based solution out of the box.
- Official ODM (Object Document Mapper) Module provides an enterprise NoSQL based solution out of the box.
- Clustered application with high Concurrency out of the box.
- NodeJS Background Tasks Module which allows CPU intensive (blocking) operations to take place in separate processes, allowing your HTTP Web Server Processes to continue serving HTTP Requests.
- Unit & E2E (Integration) Testing with Mocha and Request.
Install is made easy using the CleverStack CLI, first install node.js
$ npm install -g cleverstack-cli
$ clever init my-app&&
$ cd my-app
$ clever serve
- Go to:
http://localhost:9000. Your express server runs on port
See our LICENSE