YiiBooster is a widget toolkit for Yii web framework. Its main purpose is to ease building UI in Yii-based web applications utilizing the beauty of Twitter Bootstrap and several other great UI plugins developed over time by the community.
Twitter Bootstrap wrapping is based over the excellent job of Christoffer Niska called Yii-Bootstrap. We at Clevertech included his library into our own Yii project startup library, YiiBoilerplate, and started improving it in order to satisfy some of our customers' project requirements. YiiBooster is an end result of this effort.
Widgets at a glance
Overall, the following is included in YiiBooster:
- All of most current Twitter Bootstrap goodness we were able to integrate with.
- FontAwesome icons pack for Twitter Bootstrap.
- jQuery File Upload widget for fancy file uploads.
- jQueryUI/Bootstrap integration.
- Select2 widget for fancy selectors.
- X-Editable plugin for in-place editing of table cells values.
- Absolutely crazy custom grid views called TbExtendedGridView and TbJsonGridView, packed with features to the brim.
Four different WYSIWYG editors for you to choose:
And don't be afraid to use Redactor, because Yii community bought an ORM license for it.
- And several other little and not-so-little widgets for you to use.
If you want, you can clone the github repo and get the full codebase to build the distributive or documentation or just to hack something.
Widgets end-user documentation
Check out YiiBooster documentation website.
Long story short: make pull requests from separate branches dedicated for individual features to
Please see the wiki page about how to contribute to YiiBooster for details.
If you find any bugs, please create an issue at issue tracker for project Github repository.
This work as a whole is licensed under a BSD license. Full text is included in the
LICENSE file in the root of codebase.
Well-built beautifully designed web applications.