[clickstorm] File Meta Fill
Automatically fills sys_file_metadata from file names. For TYPO3 v8 and v9.
e.g. filename: product_red_socks.jpg => alt: Product Red Socks
How does it work?
- There is a Hook included which is called every time a file is updated (via Backend) and is missing title or alternative metadata.
- There is a Scheduler Task to batch process file_metadata entries
- It stores the original file names on file uploads and prioritizes these if existent
composer req clickstorm/cs-file-meta-fill
- Activate the extension
- Optionally: Configure the extension via extension settings
- Upload or edit any file
- Close and reopen and see the magic!