Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Increased gap between header and body by 10 pixels.
- Styled up input and textarea.
- Image wider than main width (500px) should no longer overlap sidebar right.
- Replaced comment form HTML with comment_form function.
- Added readme.txt .
- Added content_width set to 500 pixels.
- Added license details to style.css, updated license to GPL3.
- Added configurable body and post classes.
- Replaced bloginfo('url') with home_url().
- Replaced bloginfo('stylesheet_directory') with get_stylesheet_directory_uri().
- Replaced author comment div class with .bypostauthor .
- Added nav_menu and post thumbnail support.
- Replaced hardcoded footer links with esc_url.
- Replaced deprecated function get_links() with get_bookmarks().
- Replaced deprecated function get_the_author_id() with get_the_author_meta('ID').
- Fixed categories count syntax error.
- Fixed comment reply form to appear right below the replied comment.
- Added add_theme_support function call.
- Fixed image center alignment bug.
- Added new widget sidebar types: Body RightTop? Sidebar and Body RightBottom? Sidebar.
- Added comments pagination.
- Modified font family, colours, and sizes.
- Modified header div height to 281, so header image can have standard 16:9 dimension.
- Modified posts navigation wordings to better indicate the time-based order.
- Added table header and cell styles.
- Hid overflow on header left navigational menu div.
- Set overflow: auto to header side elements and code/pre/blockquote tags.
- Styled code and pre tags.
- Fixed header position problem on small-resolution screen (e.g. iPhone) .
- Improved HTML markup for template layout.
- Fixed header position problem on IE6 introduced in 1.3.3 .
- Added print stylesheet that includes posts and comments only.
- Added paginated post support.
- Modified HTML markup and CSS stylesheet to improve content-first SEO.
- Added tags and categories count checks prior to displaying the tags and categories.
- Added global disabled comment handling.
- Added custom image header.
- Added threaded comments.
- Issue 8 Added xhtml doctype to language_attributes call.
- Changed page title to display post title followed by blog name.
- Issue 11 Fixed admin link tag.
- Added Most Commented Posts to body right sidebar.
- Issue 6 Added border left to indicate comments made by post author.
- Issue 7 Fixed logout link from comment form.
- Issue 8 Added language attributes to html tag.
- Adjusted margin and padding for aligned elements.
- Added link to WordPress? admin, only displayed when user is logged in.
- Added limited microformat support (fn, url) on post and comment authors.
- Issue 2 Comment date becomes permalink.
- Issue 3 Comment gravatar is linked to commenter's URL.
- Issue 4 Added author gravatar to post details.
- Issue 5 Post author name is linked to author posts URL.
- Theme is now valid XHTML.
- Issue 1 Rendering problem on IE6.
- Widgetised the sidebars: header left, header right, body right, and post left.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.