Contao Extension: TinyMcePluginLoader
Special extension that will load additional TinyMCE plugins (check out the available plugins: here).
Now for TinyMCE 4.
Install the extension via composer: cliffparnitzky/tiny-mce-plugin-loader.
If you prefer to install it manually, download the latest release here: https://github.com/cliffparnitzky/TinyMcePluginLoader/releases
- Contao version >= 3.3.0 ... < 3.6.0
- Contao version >= 4.4.0
- There are no dependencies to other extensions, that have to be installed.
These are the currently integrated plugins and their respective availability status. The plugins must be installed separately, either individually or via bundle.
(More plugins will be added soon. For wishes add a comment to issue #3.)
These are the currently available bundles (packages of plugins) for easier installation via composer:
- TinyMceBundleAll - installs all available plugins
- TinyMceBundleClassic - installs the missing default plugins known from TinyMCE 3
- TinyMceBundleTextColor - installs the text color plugins
These are the currently available setups, which redefines the TinyMCE toolbars:
- TinyMceZUpAll - creates the toolbars with all known buttons
- TinyMceZUpClassic - creates the toolbars known from TinyMCE 3
There is nothing special to pay attention to.