- Affine transforms, scaling, rotation and translation didn't work for 2D images on NVidia GPUs. Thanks to Peter Haub for reporting and fixing the bug.
- Gaussian blur, mean and median filters delivered potentially wrong results when being applied to 8-bit images as they were interpreted as int8 images instead of unsigned int8. Thanks to Tanner Fadero for reporting this bug.
- Intermediate results of separable filters were saved in wrong image type resulting in small errors due to numerics when being applied to 8-bit or 16-bit images. Intermediate results are now saved as float minimizing these errors. Thanks to Martin Weigert for reporting this bug.
- Binary operations
dilationmay have delivered images with pixel values different from 0 and 1 in case non-binary images were given as input.
- Type casting was unified between different GPU hardware. We implemented the ImageJ-way of type casting (clamp to min/max): Adding a value of 1 to an pixel of type 8-bit with value 255 leads to value 255. This affects basically all OpenCL-kernels and especially non-Intel GPUs.
- Not needed content was removed and thus, clij_.jar and clij-core.jar decreased size on disc from about 15 MB to less than 1 MB.
affineTransform()has been deprecated, use
scale()has been deprecated, use
CLIJ_pullBinary()(macro) have been added to improve interoperability with ImageJ. Thanks to Nico Stuurman for suggesting this.
Backwards compatibility breaking API changes
crossCorrelation()was removed from the Java/Jython/Groovy API for technical reasons. It has been moved to the clij-advanced-filters repository for revision.