The clipboard that syncs!
- Quickly search all your past copies
- Backup and sync your copies to the cloud
- Easily re-copy your past entries with a click
- Works on Windows, Linux and Mac
Check github releases and download the latest release for your platform. There are both installers and portable archives.
Building from source
- clone the repo
npx electron-builder build --win|mac|linux
- You can find the build artifact in the
Using your own sync provider
If you want to use your own sync provider instead of clipr's built-in provider you can check the
There is more info and installation instructions in the repository's readme.
Distributed under the GPL-3.0 license. See
LICENSE for more information.
- Fork it (https://github.com/clipr/clipr/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some fooBar')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request