This is a Perch CMS dashboard widget that displays a list of links. Links are added by a user in the Perch Settings page. Possible uses include:
- A list of links to custom Perch help pages.
- Link to Google Analytics accounts.
- A list of links to screencasts that show how Perch works.
- Links to other areas of Perch admin, for example, link to a specific region/collection for editing.
- A link to the developer's website.
Perch 3.0 required.
cvw_dashboardlinks folder into
/perch/addons/apps. Edit Dashboard Links settings in Perch Admin -> Settings. Save and the widget should appear on your dashboard.
Currently, the widget can display up to three links. The second and third links can be left blank if you want.
- This is a personal project for me to learn about Perch widgets.
- Perch dashboard widgets are re-ordered via drag and drop although there is a bug with some versions of Perch where this functionality is broken. Perch themselves know about this.