A mobile-friendly webpage LDAP contacts viewer.
- Rename "example_Config.hs" to "Config.hs" and edit as necessary for your environment.
- Install the dependencies:
- Latest version of the Haskell Platform
- Latest version of Cabal
- Latest version of LLVM (Recommended, but you can compile to non-LLVM)
cabal install LDAP scotty
- Update the repository and submodules with
- Run the application with either
runghc profilesor use the included makefile to run as a binary (
make && ./profiles)
Depending on how you want to set things up, you may want to use a Real Webserver (Apache, nginx, etc) for users to connect to, and then proxy them using application-specific rules to this application. Example configurations for this sort of application are widely available online, and vary wildly based on choice of web serving software.