Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- #1406: When running tests, report test ns in minibuffer messages.
- #1402: When tests pass after previously failing, update the test-report buffer to show success.
- #1373: Add gradle support for
- Indentation of macros (and functions) can be specified in the var's metadata, via indent specs.
- Abbreviated printing for functions multimethods. Instead of seeing
#object[clojure.core$_PLUS_ 0x4e648e99 "clojure.core$_PLUS_@4e648e99"]you'll see
- #1376: Anything printed to
*out*outside an eval scope is also forwarded to all nREPL sessions connected from CIDER. Normally it would only be sent to the server's
- #1371: Font-lock deprecated vars with a background color.
- #1232: Add
- #1325: Jump to error location when clicking on the error message in the stack-trace pop-up.
- #1301: CIDER can do dynamic font-locking of defined variables, functions, and macros. This is controlled by the
- #1271: New possible value (
- #1197: Display some indication that we're waiting for a result for long-running evaluations.
- #1127: Make it possible to associate a buffer with a connection (via
- #1217: Add new command
cider-assoc-project-with-connectionto associate a project directory with a connection.
- #1248: Add TAB and RET keys to the test-report buffer.
- #1245: New variable,
cider-overlays-use-font-lockcontrols whether results overlay should be font-locked or just use a single face.
- #1235: Add support for syntax-quoted forms to the debugger.
- #1212: Add pagination of long collections to inspector.
- #1237: Add two functions for use with
- #1201: Integrate overlays with interactive evaluation.
cider-use-overlayscan be used to turn this on or off.
- #1195: CIDER can create cljs REPLs.
- #1191: New custom variables
- #1188: New debugging tool-bar.
- #1187: The list of keys displayed by the debugger can be configured with
- #1187: While debugging, there is a menu on the menu-bar listing available commands.
- #1184: When the user kills the repl buffer, CIDER will offer to kill the nrepl buffer and process too. Also, when the client (repl) process dies, the server (nrepl) process is killed too.
- #1182: New command
cider-browse-instrumented-defs, displays a buffer listing all defitions currently instrumented by the debugger.
- #1182: Definitions currently instrumented by the debugger are marked with a red box in the source buffer.
- #1174: New command
cider-run, runs the project's
- #1176: While debugging, cider's usual eval commands will evaluate code in the current lexical context. Additionally, the l key now inspects local variables.
- #1149: Two new ways to debug code, the
- #1219: The output of
cider-refreshis now sent to a dedicated
- #1219: New custom variables
- #1220: Treat keywords as symbols in lookup commands like
- #1241: Passing a double prefix argument to
cider-refreshwill now clear the state of the namespace tracker used by the refresh middleware. This is useful for recovering from errors that a normal reload would not otherwise recover from, but may cause stale code in any deleted files to not be completely unloaded.
- New defcustom
cider-result-use-clojure-font-lockallows you disable the use of Clojure font-locking for interactive results.
- #1239: New defcustom
cider-refresh-show-log-buffer, controls the behaviour of the
*cider-refresh-log*buffer when calling
cider-refresh. When set to nil (the default), the log buffer will still be written to, but not displayed automatically. Instead, the most relevant information will be displayed in the echo area. When set to non-nil, the log buffer will be displayed every time
- #1328: Auto-scroll the
*nrepl-server*buffer on new output.
- #1300: Add the ability to replicate an existing connection with
- #1330: Leverage nREPL 0.2.11's source-tracking feature.
- #1392: Track definitions made in the REPL.
- #1337: Added a command to switch between the Clojure and ClojureScript REPLs in the same project (bound to C-c M-o in
- #1299 C-c C-k and C-c C-l now dispatch to both the Clojure and ClojureScript REPL (in the same project) when called from a
- #1397 C-c M-n now changes the ns of both the Clojure and ClojureScript REPL (in the same project) when called from a cljc or cljx file.
- #1348: Drop the dash dependency.
- The usage of the default connection has been reduced significantly. Now evaluations & related commands will be routed via the connection matching the current project automatically unless there's some ambiguity when determining the connection (like multiple or no matching connections). Simply put you'll no longer have to mess around much with connecting-setting commands (e.g.
cider-restartnow operate on the current connection only. With a prefix argument they operate on all connections.
nrepl-log-messagesis now set to
- Clearing the REPL buffer is now bound to
C-u C-C C-o.
- #1422: Don't display mismatching parens error on incomplete expressions in REPL buffers.
- #1412: nREPL messages for separate sessions are tracked in separate buffers.
- #1384: Match windows file names in
cider-repl-clear-bufferstops working in certain circumstances.
- #1164: Fix an error in
- #1189: Don't show result from automatic ns form evaluation.
- #1079: Don't try to font-lock very long results. The maximum font-lockable result length is controlled by