Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
cider-find-varopens archive files inside AVFS folders if AVFS is detected.
- #2446: Implement Sesman friendly sessions to allow for on-the-fly association with sessions from dependency projects and jars.
- #2253: Split
continuedebug command into "continue till next breakpoint" (
c) and "continue non stop" (
- #2474: Fix incorrect detection of output and out-of-order printing.
- #2514: Don't auto-jump to warnings when
cider-auto-jump-to-erroris set to 'errors-only.
- #2453: Make it possible to debug deftype methods by direct insertion of #dbg and #break readers into the deftype methods.
- #1869,cider-nrepl#460: Fix
continuedebugger command which was stopping entering debugger on repeated invocations.
- #2444: Reuse dead REPL buffers on new connections.
- #2441: Make it possible to use
C-c C-xkeys without loading cider first (autoload
- #2440: Make
cider-check-cljs-repl-requirementstake effect again.
- #2439: Remove mentions of
cider-toggle-connection-bufferfrom the docs.
- #2435: Remove killed REPLs from sessions in client sentinel.
- Fix jack-in from inside of remote buffers.
- #2454: Fix erratic inspector behavior when multiple REPLs are connected
- #2467: Make generic CIDER ops use any available nREPL connection.
- #2105: Fix no comment syntax defined message when loading buffer after running a failing test.
- #2115: Reset the current buffer after
- #2482: Don't bind nREPL server started by
- #2484: Fix issues where some functionality in REPL buffers (like eldoc) was broken.
- #2484: REPL types are now symbols instead of strings.
- #1544: Add a new defcustom
cider-infer-remote-nrepl-portsto control whether we use tramp/ssh to infer remote ports. Now defaulting to
nil(previously it always tried to infer).