- #1109 New defcustom
On by default, when
nil don't automatically enable
cider-mode in all Clojure buffers.
- #1061 New command
cider-find-ns, bound to C-c C-., which prompts for an ns and jumps to the corresponding source file.
- #1019: New file, cider-debug.el.
Provides a new command,
cider-debug-defun-at-point, bound to C-u C-M-x.
Interactively debug top-level clojure forms.
- New defcustom,
Controls whether the test report buffer is selected after running a test. Defaults to true.
- Trigger Grimoire doc lookup from doc buffers by pressing g (in Emacs) and G (in browser).
- #903: Isolate
nrepl-client connection logic from CIDER. New hooks
- #920: Support
cider-jack-in for boot-based projects.
- #949: New custom var:
- New code formatting commands -
- New data formatting commands -
- New insert region in REPL command -
- Pretty printing functionality moved to middleware, adding support for ClojureScript.
- New command to eval and pprint result:
cider-format-pprint-eval has been removed.
- Warn when used with incompatible nREPL server.
- Allow the prompt to be tailored by adding
- Support for middleware-annotated completion candidates.
cider-annotate-completion-function controls how the annotations are formatted.
cider-completion-annotations-alist controls the abbreviations used in annotations.
cider-completion-annotations-include-ns controls when to include the candidate namespace in annotations.
- Inspector middleware now relies on
eval middleware, adding support for ClojureScript.
- Better printing of large amounts of exception cause data in the error buffer.
- New defcustom,
- #958: Reuse existing repl
buffers with dead processes. Users are now informed about existing zombie repl
buffers and are offered the choice to reuse those for new connections.
- New defcustom,
cider-prompt-for-symbol. Controls whether to prompt for
symbol when interactive commands require one. Defaults to t, which always
prompts. Currently applies to all documentation and source lookup commands.
- #1032: New functions,
cider-find-dwim-other-window. These functions combine the functionality of
cider-jump-to-resource. Which are now renamed to
- #1014: A prefix of - causes
cider-find-resource to show results in other window. Additionally, a double prefix argument C-u C-u
inverts the meaning of
cider-prompt-for-symbol and shows the results in other window.
- #1062: Added completion candidates to
- Middleware support for Piggieback 0.2.x.
- In the namespace browser,
s are now bound to show the documentation
or the source respectively for the symbol at point.
- #1090: New defcustom,
cider-macroexpansion-print-metadata (boolean). Controls whether metadata of
forms is included in macroexpansion results. Defaults to nil.
- Display the current connection instead of the current namespace in
- #1078: Removed
cider-load-fn-into-repl-buffer, previously bound to
C-c M-f in the REPL.
C-u C-M-x no longer does
eval-defun+print-result. Instead it debugs the form at point.
- #854: Error navigation now
favors line information reported by the stacktrace, being more detailed than
the info reported by
- #854: Add
- #934: Remove
cider-turn-on-eldoc-mode in favor of simply using
- #953: Use
sshx instead of
- #956: Eval full ns form only when needed.
- Enable annotated completion candidates by default.
- #1031: Interactive functions prompt with
symbol at point as a default value.
cider-grimoire to C-c C-d r & C-c C-d C-r
to avoid conflicts with C-g.
- #1088: Kill the
source-tracking evaluation hack as it wasn't compatible with ClojureScript.
- #921: Fixed
cider-test-jump from test reports.
- #962: On error don't auto-jump to tooling files.
- #909: Fixed
cider-repl-set-ns's behavior for ClojureScript.
- #950: Eval
ns form in the
user namespace when using
- #954: Detect properly a project's root
when in buffer that's not visiting a file (e.g. a REPL buffer).
cider-format-region now respects indentation of the region start position.
- #979: Fixed the inspector buffer popping up needlessly.
- #981: Updated
cider-find-file to use
find-buffer-visiting instead of
- Tunneled ssh connection now deals correctly with the ssh password request.
- #1026: The full
(ns ...) form for the current buffer is now sent with all source-tracking eval requests, to fix ClojureScript compatibility.
- #1033: Removed erroneous underlining from stacktrace frames and disabled frame filters in the error buffer.
- The error buffer no longer pops up when there is no error to display.
cider-find-resource now correctly throws an error when no path is provided.
cider-stacktrace-mode is now enabled before the error buffer is displayed.
- #1077: Respect
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.