Version 1.2.2 in progress
- Add various macro-like constructs back into the documentation to improve the documentation (
moreare really only syntactic constructs inside
Version 1.2.1 -- 2019-12-09
- Fix cljdoc.org index (Collections was missing).
Version 1.2.0 -- 2019-12-09
- Improve failure reporting for
in; allow it to be combined with
- Add support for mocking return values in
- Add support for optional message argument in
- Added article-style documentation for cljdoc.org. #6, #7, #8, #10
- Add example of
Version 1.1.2 -- 2019-12-07
between'for inclusive and exclusive range checking.
inwith a hash map to correctly detect failing cases.
- Add a first round of tests (finally!). Verified support for Clojure 1.8 (without Spec expectations). Verified full support for Clojure 1.9 and 1.10.1.
- Clean up
:referin README to list all public symbols. #4
- Fixes links in README. PR #3 (@marekjeszka)
- Add/improve docstrings. Add
^:no-docmetadata for cljdoc.org.
Version 1.1.1 -- 2019-01-14
- An expectation can now use a qualified keyword spec to test conformance of the actual value. Failures are reported with the spec explanation. #2
- If Paul Stadig's Humane Test Output is available (on the classpath), failure reporting is automatically made compatible with it. Expectations that use data structure "equality" (the
is) will produce "humane" output for failures, showing differences. #1
Version 1.1.0 -- 2019-01-08