- Improving the Constraint Framework
- External Solvers
- Better Syntax Support
- Polymorphic Constraints
- Trusted Constraints
- Search Customization & Instrumentation
- Constraints & Modes
- Parallel Execution, fork-join more information here
- Fair Conjunction, fair-conj2 more information here
- Environment Trimming Definite Clause Grammars (DCGs) are quite slow in miniKanren. This may be due to a lack of groundness analysis or it may be because we are not trimming the environment of needless logic variables. It looks like the original Kanren paper may have some good approaches.
- Groundness Analysis Initial research on feasibility done. It does in fact give significant performance boosts (2-3X). Seems to close many performance gaps between SWI-Prolog and miniKanren. However maintaining correctness seems difficult. Perhaps limit optimization to DCGs and pattern matching sugar. Again, the original Kanren paper may have insights here
Issues & Contributing
Please open tickets using JIRA
If you would like to contribute submit your Contributor Agreement.