Test data generation and execution harness. Very early days. This API will change. You have been warned.
Releases and Dependency Information
Latest stable release: 0.1.4
Leiningen dependency information:
Maven dependency information:
<dependency> <groupId>org.clojure</groupId> <artifactId>test.generative</artifactId> <version>0.1.4</version> </dependency>
A defspec consists of a name, a function to be tested, an input spec, and a validator:
(defspec integers-closed-over-addition (fn [a b] (+' a b)) ;; input fn [^long a ^long b] ;; input spec (assert (integer? %))) ;; 0 or more validator forms
To generate test data, see the fns in the generators namespace.
To integrate with clojure.test:
;; somewhere in your test suite (:require '[clojure.test.generative.clojure-test :as clojure-test]) (clojure-test/run-generative-tests)
- Release 0.1.5 (in development)
- Can now run tests under clojure.test
- Tests produce data events that can be consumed by arbitrary reporting tools
- Example reporting integration with logback.
ismacro with more detailed reporting than
- Removed collection based input generators. Input generators must be fns.
- Removed duplicate input check. Tests can be called multiple times with same input.
- Release 0.1.4 on 2012.01.03
- Initial version
Copyright and License
Copyright (c) 2012 Rich Hickey. All rights reserved. The use and distribution terms for this software are covered by the Eclipse Public License 1.0 (http://opensource.org/licenses/eclipse-1.0.php) which can be found in the file epl-v10.html at the root of this distribution. By using this software in any fashion, you are agreeing to be bound bythe terms of this license. You must not remove this notice, or any other, from this software.