NOTE: Pointers to our latest version of the curriculum can be found in the installfest repo!
- Have coffee/water/breakfast, mingle
- Welcome! Overview...
- Background on ClojureBridge
- What we hope you get out of ClojureBridge
- Thank our sponsors!
- Format for each module
- Present slides for each module
- Update the related code to our chat application
- Work through the module exercise in small groups
- Advanced: Go through related Community Docs sections
- Lightning talk
- Go around the room, everyone introduce yourselves
- How did you hear about ClojureBridge?
- Why is this important to you?
- Module 1: Introduction to Programming with Clojure
- Module 2: More Simple Values
- Module 3: Data Structures
- Module 4: Functions
- Module 5: Flow Control
- Module 6: More Data Structures
- Module 7: More Functions
- Module-8 (extra credit) Putting your application online with Heroku
- Next Steps: You are now part of the Clojure Community!
- After Module 1 4clojure
- After Module 2 clojurekoans
- After Module 4 Women in Open Source Software
- After Module 5 Immutability
- After Module 6 Parallelism
ClojureBridge Curriculum by ClojureBridge is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.