Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Clojure for Data Science wiki. Below you'll find links to more information on the subjects covered by the book.
If you're confused about anything in the book and you're looking for clarification, check the Errata to make sure it's not a known mistake.
- Statisical Detection of Systematic Election Irregularities, including links to election results from around the world
- Analysis of results, Poland's 2013 Matura exam [PDF, Polish]
- The UK Electoral Commission's data downloads
- Understanding Web Browsing Behaviours through Weibull Analysis of Dwell Time [PDF]
- A browser simulation showing the relationship between z-scores and the normal distribution
- "Correlation is not Causation". See Tyler Vigen's Spurious Correlations and XKCD 552
- For a corollary see Tim Harford's Cigarettes, damn cigarettes and statistics
### Chapter 6 - Clustering
- A Tutorial on Spectral Clustering by Ulrike von Luxburg
- Network Applications of Bloom Filters: A Survey by Andrei Broder and Michael Mitzenmacher
- A Tutorial on Principle Component Analysis [PDF] by Jonathon Shlens
- Spectograms with Overtone by Mike Anderson