Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
If you have an idea for a talk you would like to see someone give at Clojure/west, please list it here! Speakers should feel free to draw from this list of topics. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
If you support the idea, increase the counter by 1 :)
Add your idea here!
- How to introduce Clojure into your company
- How to find the right Clojure library for your needs
- How to do basic data structures (stacks, queues, trees etc.) and algorithms (sorts, searches) using Clojure
- How to transition from someone who finally gets the syntax to actually writing useful application code
- How to write a nontrivial application from start to finish using Clojure/Clojurescript/Datomic (something similar to the famous Petstore example).