#clomads.com / Jekyll edition
This is my personal portfolio and hub page done in Jekyll. The code here is probably really scary as it is my first Jekyll project... lotsa refactoring to do.
Feel free to fork and use the code base as your own, though please don't use my images.
- Refactor contact form
use external form handler -- (Simple form token created)DONE
- improve error handling
- inline validation
will jade work on gh-pages?#NOPETRAIN Setup clomads.comDONE!!! #WOOT Make sure transfer happens smoothly Make sure Bluehost cancels at end of cycle
HTML with Jade#NOPETRAIN
- SCSS to SASS
- accordion to be built with a for loop
- refactor without JS???
- remove Foundation - BOURBON AND NEAT ONLY
- add a blog
- build an interactive CV page that will link to porfolio writeups, these pages should be easily pulled into the portfolio accordion with their metadata
- focus on datasets so that design can be easily updated in the future
- Custom 404 page.... on GH-PAGES???
all sections should be in their own page -- UMWHAT? (did I mean fragment partials?)
need an XS grid/MQ for below 480-ish - 640 isn't small enough and not the same as 320 on iphone. what is bootstrap's breakpoint? determine appropriate breakpoints with SASS vars and flexbox with help of NEAT
- make your own damn breapoints in SASS vars
compass mixins? will this clash with bourbon?