Building @Glimesh by day, firefighting by night.
- Pittsburgh, PA
Glimesh is a next generation live streaming platform built by the community, for the community.
Two parts code, one part love.
Modern Rental Management, minus the property management company
826 contributions in the last year
Contributed to Glimesh/glimesh.tv, Glimesh/waveguide, Glimesh/rtmp-ingest and 26 other repositories
Reviewed 2 pull requests in 1 repository
2 pull requests
Created an issue in Glimesh/waveguide that received 5 comments
Improve config loading
Currently the main.go file is a complete cluster of config loading code. We should figure out how to refactor / optimize this.
Opened 14 other issues in 2 repositories
- Support AV1 / HEVC via RTMP
- Investigate incompatability with OpenH264 in Firefox
- Figure out the right way to cancel in progress work
- Create a getting started guide
- Support streamers using Bframes
- Combine saved H264 and Opus into a single playable file
- Save Opus audio to disk
- Save H264 video to disk
- Produce prometheus metrics
- Document architecture for Waveguide <=> Waveguide communication
- Figure out layer for services like Thumbnails
- Architect overall Waveguide design
- Transcode source video into a smaller video
22 contributions in private repositories Mar 1 – Mar 27