Table of Contents
- Project Description - What does the project do?
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Contributing - Contribute the project
ClonOS is a free open-source FreeBSD-based platform for virtual environments creation and management. In the core:
https://www.freebsd.org :: FreeBSD OS
https://www.bsdstore.ru/en/ :: CBSD Project as management tools
https://puppet.com/ :: Puppet as configuration management
We like existing Linux-only solutions such as OpenStack (https://www.openstack.org/), OpenNebula (http://opennebula.org/), Amazon AWS (https://aws.amazon.com/) and we believe that FreeBSD OS is able to give something similar.
For installing from ISO: Use downloads pages https://clonos.tekroutine.com/download.html to obtain latest .ISO image For installing on FreeBSD: https://clonos.tekroutine.com/installation_on_freebsd.html
Tested with following OSes and distribution:
- FreeBSD 12.0, 12.1
- FreeBSD 13-CURRENT (HEAD)
- Fork me on GitHub: firstname.lastname@example.org:clonos/control-pane.git
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Added some feature')
- Push to the branch (
- Create new Pull Request