Collaboration just got better
Teambox is project management software built on Ruby on Rails with a focus on collaboration.
Teambox workflow is project-centered; each project being visible only to people invited to it. Projects have a status wall, conversations, tasks, shared pages and file uploads. You can even post to everywhere just using email.
This repository is for Teambox v3. Teambox.com is running v4, which is a cloud-only service, not available for download.
If you would like to host your own instance of Teambox v4, get in touch with us.
You can try Teambox online for free to see how it works.
- Official website: http://teambox.com/
- v3: Code repository: http://github.com/teambox/teambox
- v3: License: GNU Affero GPL 3
- v3: Open-source contributors: http://github.com/teambox/teambox/contributors
- v4: Try it online at https://teambox.com/
- v4: If you need to host your own server, get in touch with us.
Hop to our wiki to get detailed information on installing Teambox.
Thanks to the many Ruby projects we're using and the Famfamfam icon collection.