Heavily inspired by Vimux-ruby-test. Most of the codebase is directly taken from that plugin itself.
- Run the feature your cursor is currently on
- Run the entire feature you are working in
- Streaming output to tmux via vimux
Use any of the commands below. Map them to shortcuts in your .vimrc for easy access.
- RunFocusedCuke - run focused cuke
- RunAllCukes - run all cukes in the current file
IMPORTANT: if you use this plugin and Vimux-Ruby-Test, you may want to share the same shortcut. If you do, you can use the following configuration:
if exists('$TMUX') autocmd FileType ruby map <buffer> <Leader>f :RunRubyFocusedTest<CR> autocmd FileType ruby map <buffer> <Leader>t :RunAllRubyTests<CR> autocmd FileType cucumber map <Leader>f :RunFocusedCuke<CR> autocmd FileType cucumber map <Leader>t :RunAllCukes<CR> endif
This assumes that your Vim configuration recognizes Cucumber features with the
cucumber file type.
Put the contents of this directory into your pathogen bundle. That's it!
- vim with ruby support (compiled +ruby)
Original code by: