Join GitHub today
1.4.0 (BigCouch 0.4.0)
Support reader list access controls.
Improve error handling on streaming responses by delaying the start of the response until there's data to send, responding with a 5xx status code if a crash happens before the response has started, and abruptly terminating the response without cleaning up if an error happens mid-response.
Improve resource utilization and restore idempotency of _replicate tasks by deterministically assigning them to cluster nodes.
Return 202 Accepted if document is written but we fail to meet quorum.
Support custom write quorums on POSTs (thanks mikewallace1979).
Use a simple majority as the default quorum.
Merge updates to the HTTP layer from CouchDB 1.1, including HTTPS support (thanks benoitc).
1.2.1 (BigCouch 0.3.0)
This patch release ports HTTP layer patches in CouchDB 1.0.2 including
- Send replication errors as strings if JSON encoding fails (COUCHDB-884)
- Use comma as media type separator in Accept header
- Allow reduce=false parameter in map-only views (COUCHDB-881)
- Send unauthorized instead of db_not_found when remote URL in replicator request does not have required credentials
- Make the doc multipart GET APIs always send attachments compressed (COUCHDB-1022)
- Remove unguarded atom creation to prevent DOS attacks (COUCHDB-829)
The release also fixes a bug breaking _show/_list/_update functions and _changes filters (BigCouch #36) and removes the stacktrace from 404 responses to restore replication checkpointing (BigCouch #37).
- Cleanly terminate view responses on timeout
- Fix attachment uploads on persistent connections, BigCouch #7
- Respect allow_jsonp setting in server config
- Port workaround for conflicted attachments from COUCHDB-902
- Use stock CouchDB authn handlers to eliminate incompatibilities
- Assign a unique ID to each request
- Include sanitized stacktrace in JSON error responses
- Generate _all_dbs directly from shard_db so it's never stale
1.1.0 (BigCouch 0.2.0)
- Return well-formed response for reduce view with zero rows
- Pass user-specified write quorum to fabric
- Support view index cleanup
- Support filtered _changes
- Accept logins with 'name' instead of 'username'
- Fix bug preventing replication from working at all
- Fix undef crash when asking for a _temp_view
1.0.4 (BigCouch 0.1.0)
- Initial open source release