Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
2.0.0 (BigCouch 0.4.0)
Major changes since version 1.6.1 include:
Allow creation and deletion of databases when a node is down.
Wait for read repair before responding to the client. See commit 0b59b5 for more details.
Modify get_missing_revs to return possible ancestor revisions. Needed to support the _revs_diff endpoint (and the replicator in the upcoming 1.2 release of Apache CouchDB, which uses that endpoint).
Modify the clustered update sequence so that it sorts correctly. This improves replication checkpointing.
Improve detection of errors during request processing by uniformly processing rexi_DOWN and rexi_EXIT errors.
Reply 'accepted' instead of 'ok' if a document is written but we fail to meet the requested quorum. The HTTP layer will translate this into a 202 status code in the case of a single-document PUT request.
Fix a few classes of timeouts and hangs when subscribing to continuous _changes feeds, especially when filters are applied.
Use a simple majority as the default quorum.
Handle missing docs when using "linked documents", and support requests to link against a specific revision.
Support stale=update_after in view queries.
1.2.1 (BigCouch 0.3.0)
- Send 100 Continue when appropriate
- Fail gracefully on _security if database is missing
- Fix limit=0 timing bug dropping total/offset from response
- Read from same shards every time on stale=ok view request
- Include some fields that were missing in view group _info
- Ignore attachment offsets when deciding whether to run read repair
- Send group=true result when group_level is set but key is not a list
- Cleanly terminate view responses on timeout
- Fix behavior of _changes with include_docs and deleted documents
- Fix handling of reader lists in _security
- Support linked documents in views
- Improve rapid DB re-creation by tagging shards with a timestamp
- Improve performance under constant concurrent load
- Improve formatting of and increase detail level in error messages
- Allow keylists instead of records in view query API
- Added type specs to API functions
1.1.0 (BigCouch 0.2.0)
- Fix quorum calculation when reading docs with attachments
- Fix heartbeat setting for _changes
- Add support for view index cleanup
- Add support for filtered _changes
- Asynchronously repair inconsistent copies of a document on read
1.0.4 (BigCouch 0.1.0)
- Fix race condition causing some reduce views to hang
- Fix timeout when calling update_docs with an empty list
- Display full cluster update sequence in DB info