Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
1.4.3 (BigCouch 0.3.0)
- The server now ignores unexpected cast messages. "Just crash" is a nice philosophy, except when the process really, really needs to stay up and running.
- Update type spec to reflect changes in 1.4.1
- Include accumulator in timeout response so client can decide what to do next.
- Application stores details of recent job failures for later inspection with e.g.
- New versioning scheme which uses git tags directly.
1.3.0 (BigCouch 0.2.0)
- Use more efficient timers from erlang module.
- Log an error_report when a worker dies abnormally.
1.2.1 (BigCouch 0.1.0)
- Apache 2 License
- Manage worker metadata in ets for better scaling.
rexi:kill/2, which previously did nothing.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.