[Cloudera Manager]((http://www.cloudera.com/products-services/tools/) is the market-leading management platform for CDH. As the industry’s first end-to-end management application for Apache Hadoop, Cloudera Manager sets the standard for enterprise deployment by delivering granular visibility into and control over every part of CDH – empowering operators to improve cluster performance, enhance quality of service, increase compliance and reduce administrative costs.
All source in this repository is Apache-Licensed.
This client code allows you to interact with Cloudera Manager to:
- Manage multiple clusters
- Start and stop all or individual services or roles
- Upgrade services running on your cluster
- Access time-series data on resource utilitization for any activity in the system
- Read logs for all processes in the system as well as stdout and stderr
- Programmatically configuration all aspects of your deployment
- Collect diagnostic data to aid in debugging issues
- Run distributed commands to manage auto-failover, host decommissioning and more
- View all events and alerts that have occurred in the system
- Add and remove users from the system >>>>>>> de5242c... Add the Java client code