- Fixed regression with EmptyText where it's hidden since 0.3.0. (#431)
- Fixed regression with goBackFirstOnSort for server mode. (cloudflare/backgrid-paginator#15)
- PageHandle now adds its classes on render and delegates back to backbone-pageable's get*Page methods in case it is a control handle.
- Fix bug where when a PageableCollection is used, the previously sorted column's sort caret wouldn't reset after sorting on a different column. (#429)
- Fix Backgrid.callByNeed for IE8.
- Fix bug in IE8 caused by SelectCell's use of Array#indexOf. (#421)
- bower.json's dependency section now declare jquery's min version to be 1.10.2.
- Fix test cases for IE8
- The anchor in sortable headers no longer renders an underline
- Fixed broken styling on iOS 6. (cloudflare/backgrid-filter#25)
- Formatters now accept an extra model parameter. (#263)
sortTypefor using asc/dec/insertion-order 3-way sorting or asc/dec 2-way sorting.
sortValuefor extracting value for sorting from the model, and
renderablecan now be functions. (#168, #219, #226)
- The column's name is now added to the column header class list. (#214)
- Ability to put the grid in a default sorted state and sorting programmatically.
- The header can now be turned off.
- Easier override of
targetfor UriCell. (#242)
SelectCell.optionValuescan now be a function
HeaderCellwill rerender is the column's name or label has changed.
backgrid:nextwhen the user is trying to move focus of a cell out of bound.
- CommonJS support.
- Official support for Bower and Component.
selectedCSS class on the row.
backgrid:select-allon the collection when the select all checkbox is checked.
- Works with
Backbone.PageableCollectionunder all modes now.
- Sliding window (cloudflare/backgrid-paginator#2)
- Much better looking styling, dropped IE8 support.
- Allow custom template to be supplied from the constructor
- Replaced the
makebuild system with
- Moved all extensions into their own repositories
- Much improved sorting. Sorting is now done in
Body, where the
HeaderCellmerely triggers the right events and set the CSS classes. (#282)
HeaderCellno longer renders a sort caret if the column is not sortable
- Removed all cell side borders
- Center aligned column headers labels
- All formatters are now specified to the column definition or a Cell subclass as a class, so no more type inconsistencies.
- Sorting can be triggered by clicking anywhere on a HeaderCell
emptyTextcan now be a function. (#332)
SelectCellwill now save the select value under all circumstances.
- Requires Underscore ~1.5.2 and Backbone ~1.1.0.
- Replaced the
- Requires select2 3.4.5.
- Requires moment 2.1.0+.
- Requires Bootstrap 3.0.0+.
- Removed dependency on Bootstrap.
- Works backbone-pageable 1.4.4.
- Use data attributes for event handler binding.
- Show the clear button only when the search box is filled.
- More flexible default work breaking Regexp for the ClientSideFilter to work for more langauges.
- The way to disable page handles and controls have been changed. Please read the docs for details.
- Fixed a number of errors resulted from moving focus to a different cell (#169, #177)
- Fixed cell padding for IE
- Fixed a JS error in IE8 in the
Commandclass where the
charreserved keyword was used (#195)
- Fixed a number of CSS inconsistencies for multiple select for IE (#210, #258)
- Correctly throw exceptions for optionValues inside SelectCell. (#274)
- The checkbox of a BooleanCell is no longer checkable when its column's
- Template variables no longer clash with global variables.
- Unstyle IE 10 remove buttons on input boxes.
- Fixed issue where
lunr.jsis required even if LunrFilter is not used (#200)
- No more RangeErrors when using Filter with Pageable and backgrid-paginator.
- Clicking on a cell after filtering no longer fails. (#190)
- Paging after filtering will no longer reset the collection. (#194)
- Reset collection when the LunrFilter's search box is empty. (cloudflare/backgrid-filter#10)
- Go back to the first page when on new search
- Fixed issue where
- Many many bug fixes. This is basically a complete rewrite that's functionally on par with previous versions.
- Fixed many focus and CSS issues.
- Upgraded template and event handlers to support Bootstrap 3.
Bugfixes and Improvements
- TextCell should trigger and error and highlight the text area if the formatter returns undefined. Issue #149
- SelectCell and Select2Cell can now handle multiple selections. Issue #152
- ServerSideFilter's query parameter will now persist across server mode pagination with PageableCollection. Issue #159
- Paginator no longer requires the column definition list in its constructor.
- Paginator will no long page into the negative under server mode and when
totalRecordsset. Issue #33
- DatetimeFormatter now accepts UNIX offset values and MomentFormatter now accepts both UNIX offset and UNIX timestamp values. Issue #145
errorclass can now be applied to cells without going into edit mode.
- SelectCellEditor will now save the value if there's only one option. Issue #153